RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Have You Ever (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=106954)

Lokinator 01-15-04 12:05 PM

Yes. .

That is all

Daz 01-15-04 12:08 PM

hmmmmm...

self 01-15-04 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadi Kewl
Unfortunately yes.
One night i was walking back from blackbush market near camberly
We had been fucking about there all day, just drinking and smoking
We we're walking home, back down the dual carrageway...just jibbering
I took a swig of my beer, then looked round to say some shit to him..
..He wasn't there...and i saw a truck that had gone past...slow down
then pick up acceleration...i was like 'Where the fuck you gone...you
best not have passsed out on me' i looked behind me and there he was
Hanging off the branch of the tree...i went over and noticed blood everywhere
..he had a hole in the back of his head..i got him out of the tree, and tried
to get him to come around...but all he did was make a mumble..and then went
limp. It was the most fucked up thing thats ever happened to me...everyday
i think about those people driving the van...i get worked up, and get into fights
if i ever find out or come across who was driving...they'll resent to the point that
they'd rather be tortured by saddam...
Anyway...those living in britain may of heard it on the news...

R.I.P Mark Ayres...
Who's life was stolen..

Sorry i got lost in thought when writing it..
He was killed by the wing mirror hitting the back of his head..
but some times its like it hit me aswell (metaphorical)
I still see the shrink...dont know when that will end

Jesus…that’s…damn.
The mirror hit him and it threw him into a tree? My god...that’s pretty much putting me at a loss for words.
That would be hard to cope with, well, actually everything that has been said, and just death period is hard to cope with. The seeing a psychiatrist may never end, it would really matter on how that is still effecting you. You could deal with that fully, to the point where you accept the fact he’s gone and live on, but the memory of it will always be there, and it would always be hard to think about.
Sorry to hear that man, Rest In Peace Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand
i seriously saw a guy get shot right next to me at this thing in santa fe called za zobra or something. i was only like six, and i couldn't sleep for a bunch of nights. his brains got splatted everywhere, it was gross ..

At least you were younger...I suppose it would be less vivid when thinking about it now...Though something like that would be remembered.
Do you know why or anything? Like why he was shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisle 5
Last year, in a car accident my brother died. It was some tragic shit. . haunts me to this day.

Yeah, I remember you saying that in that thread I made earlier this year about the girl I knew who died in the car accident. That really sucks man...shit just isn’t fair. Rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint
I have. My brother commited suicide when I was 11 in the bathroom at our old apartment in Brooklyn. I didn't see the initial act of him taking his life but I saw the aftermath in that bathroom. Which is why I still see a shrink and shit.

:( Sorry to hear that man... I was just wondering a couple things about, like, how old was he and do you know why he did it? If it’s not something you want to talk about, I completely understand. It’s incredibly personal, and I guess I’m asking because, well, it’s a serious subject, and also I’ve never been near death really, other than a friend of mine who died in a car accident, I wasn’t there, and I wasn’t even that close with her yet it really hit me hard...and I can only image how you feel. May he finally have found his peace.

self 01-15-04 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazasta
actually i have..sun kid got merked by sum crips..died in da middle of da street

That's quite disrespectful.

Dadi Kewl 01-15-04 12:22 PM

I'm getting better at dealing w/ it but for the past 3 years, i havent been eating properly, or sleeping properly, i get angry alot and end up in stupid fights..
and if there's nothing to do it will just sit there in the back of my mind and make me really depressed....
i mean the my physco-therapy has helped alot...i mean i can obviously speak
more openly about it..but it will always be there in my head...

But thanks for the reply...
much appreciated...
and may everyone else who was mentioned Rest in piece and forever live on calm soul

Born To Kill 01-15-04 12:39 PM

Way back in the day...

I was around 14, 15.

About 4-5 of us were fucking around in this parking lot.

Smoking some herb, but not drinking.

The lot was empty and we were sitting on the hood while our bud drove around.

Not real fast, just typical stupid shit.

Tony Kwan was one of us on the hood.

With me and another guy.

Two were inside.

The driver hit the brakes suddenly and we all flew off.

He was only going, like 5 miles an hour or so...

So we all got up fine, cept for Tony.

When he hit the ground, he landed on his head, temple...

And was stone dead on the spot.

His face was squnched up like the impact hurt.

But he was dead as shit.

While we were over him trying to get him to wake up, he pissed and I'm pretty sure shit himself. (the smell)

One of us ran to a pay phone and called 911.

Ambulance came, cops took tha story.

We'd ditched tha weed so...

All they said was "tragic accident".

Pretty trippy ta see at that age.

By the way, his last words, seriously, were, "hey, man!"

Then he fell off the car.

Funny in a way, but true.

Peace

Accelerate 01-15-04 12:56 PM

I knew this girl who lived in the other Building on my block. She told us that some other girl had been raped about 2 days before. After she told us that we went to regular conversation. 2 Days after we find out that the girl who got raped had committed suicide. It was her mom.

CraFty 01-15-04 12:58 PM

no.

Lokinator 01-15-04 12:59 PM

^ Thanks for telling us. .

Dev 01-15-04 01:27 PM

i was in Morroco... jus minding my own..... when outta no where.... fuck!... a kid ran out onto the road, and a van went...wack straight into the kid, killed him dead.... then an old ambulance pulled up, they checked his pulse, then one got his legs the other his arms.... and they literally threw him into the back of the van.....then drove off.....

self 01-15-04 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadi Kewl
I'm getting better at dealing w/ it but for the past 3 years, i havent been eating properly, or sleeping properly, i get angry alot and end up in stupid fights..
and if there's nothing to do it will just sit there in the back of my mind and make me really depressed....
i mean the my physco-therapy has helped alot...i mean i can obviously speak
more openly about it..but it will always be there in my head...

But thanks for the reply...
much appreciated...
and may everyone else who was mentioned Rest in piece and forever live on calm soul

Good to hear that you've got back from that. It's still obviously affecting you a lot, and I guess to some degree that would be normal for anyone who goes through anything tramatic really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiddZ
I knew this girl who lived in the other Building on my block. She told us that some other girl had been raped about 2 days before. After she told us that we went to regular conversation. 2 Days after we find out that the girl who got raped had committed suicide. It was her mom.

God...that’s so wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born To Kill
Way back in the day...

I was around 14, 15.

About 4-5 of us were fucking around in this parking lot.

Smoking some herb, but not drinking.

The lot was empty and we were sitting on the hood while our bud drove around.

Not real fast, just typical stupid shit.

Tony Kwan was one of us on the hood.

With me and another guy.

Two were inside.

The driver hit the brakes suddenly and we all flew off.

He was only going, like 5 miles an hour or so...

So we all got up fine, cept for Tony.

When he hit the ground, he landed on his head, temple...

And was stone dead on the spot.

His face was squnched up like the impact hurt.

But he was dead as shit.

While we were over him trying to get him to wake up, he pissed and I'm pretty sure shit himself. (the smell)

One of us ran to a pay phone and called 911.

Ambulance came, cops took tha story.

We'd ditched tha weed so...

All they said was "tragic accident".

Pretty trippy ta see at that age.

By the way, his last words, seriously, were, "hey, man!"

Then he fell off the car.

Funny in a way, but true.

Peace

Damn...5 miles an hour and because he hit the ground the wrong way he’s dead...I mean, you can jog (or a medium run, I guess) at 5 miles an hour, think about that...

self 01-15-04 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
i was in Morroco... jus minding my own..... when outta no where.... fuck!... a kid ran out onto the road, and a van went...wack straight into the kid, killed him dead.... then an old ambulance pulled up, they checked his pulse, then one got his legs the other his arms.... and they literally threw him into the back of the van.....then drove off.....

What the fuck? That's sick...

Edicius 01-15-04 01:39 PM

= ( my cat.

general 01-15-04 01:58 PM

i was down the street when my friend died from a heart problem...

AJ 01-15-04 03:40 PM

My step-dad. When I was about 8 years old he locked himself in the garage with me and he got into the car and started it, he left the door open to the house but he told me to keep my eyes on him and not to be scared. I kept looking till my mom came home and she called the cops.

Turns out that he put a hose in the exhaust and stuck it in the window and rolled everything up, he commited suicide. He left a note saying that he could'ent live with my mom because of the work situation, he said he dident have anything else to live for.

The work situation was that he was jobless and when he did have a job my mother was making about 5 times more then he was. I guess he could'nt take it anymore and just killed himself.

He left about $450,000 to me and my mom, we used that to move to France where my dad is. We got a house next to the Tower and my mom and real dad got back together and have never been happier.

I live with my grandma in a small French town called Parma. This is a bad place to live but my grandma needs me to support her. I haev only seen one other death and that was right outstide in my yard. A guy was running and thne I heard 4 shots and sasw him go down. I told my grandma and the cops were called again.

So as you can see I haev a pretty cool life and a pretty fucked up life, but hey what the fuck is someone supposed to do about it? Just let life take it's toll and live along with it.