RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Got Skillz - Summer 2005 (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Round II Predictions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195065)

Acuity 06-16-05 03:44 PM

:laugh: LMAOOOOOOO at "gorilla lookin mothafucka" = debot owned muhahahah :laugh:

...Voke... 06-16-05 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
LMFAO @ diabolic...diabolic i'd shut up if i were u cause u once told 20 that u look like t.i. so i would just keep my mouth shut if i were u and it's funny...i hadn't said shit about u in awhile but we see u still think about me...kinda gay if u ask me...

Voke, Diabolic, Phenom, Seventhird, Phoenix and Mikez all would rip my heart out if we battled, then put me in a meat grinder :help:

thats right hoe you better Believe i'd stuff ya ass in a meat grinder but not
wicked, he'd jam it

Logic The Goonie 06-17-05 03:22 AM

Aiyo, how could yall say my battle with method will even be close?

fuck yall, watch me work

TitoBronsky 06-18-05 08:11 AM

mad no shows.........

the omen 06-18-05 01:25 PM

aight... ima skip over tha gay shit... cuz we all only care about who's makin it to the end... cut tha chit chat n get back..... peep my thoughts.....

my "possible" finals roster....

pheonix
diabolic
seventhird
omen <yes, im THAT big headed lol... jp, just how i see it. dont get mad at my thoughts...
mc blunt
and possibly dv, but he needs to step his game up cuz he was kinda weak this round...

dont get mad if i didnt put you're name on the list.. i beleive every1 has a good chance to make it to the finals, but this is just what i think the outcome will be...

depending on the next few matches set up... i hope every1 makes it and the finals could be omen vs. seven third. vs. pheonix diabolic or blunt...

its gonna be a toughie.... lol we'll see... good luck to all!

Mikez 06-18-05 01:39 PM

Booo @ The No-shows

E.C 06-18-05 01:56 PM

werd no shows are gay

the omen 06-18-05 02:07 PM

every1 still got till midnite.. quit bitchin.. lol i think some ppl gonna show.l...

E.C 06-18-05 02:23 PM

werd i want triple to show...

the omen 06-18-05 02:47 PM

^trust... you don.t... thatll be ur end rite there...lol just bein real..

E.C 06-18-05 03:00 PM

well i'd rather be out and get beat other than going in the next round through a no show... thats just gay, plus i need to see if i'm good enough to take the best, thats y i want him to show

the omen 06-18-05 03:16 PM

^omen says he feels you... much respect...

E.C 06-18-05 03:19 PM

^^ lol werd... but one thing, u aint as hot as u think man i went for 650,000,000 :thumbup: :D

the omen 06-18-05 05:29 PM

lol... i dunno how much rv money is worth ferreal... lol apparently 1 mill is not alot so i have no idea.. i just put that in my sig for kicks lol... n i dont beleive ur worth 650000000, wait.. thats only 150 mill more that me.. plus that was my first offer.. i of course.. declines..... im that gangster..lol

TitoBronsky 06-18-05 05:47 PM

nah......... dont get gassed.......

imma read the finals down to you like this.........

seven
tito
tony
phenom

thats gonna be the final four....... from there its any ones game.......

just how i sees it......