RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Threads (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=253)
-   -   I'm done (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247202)

Journal!st 08-07-08 04:06 AM

I have been active but not on RV and invision you knew that....but i was taken off the CS list...i thought we were dead when i saw the new heads i was glad i was off the roster CS is cool cats and most the people on the damn roster like in said are people i bearley know aswell and i have been here since 04 dude... but its cool. in man you need to get at me seriously bruh...and

HI YSDAT!

In-Vision 08-07-08 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Poet
I have been active but not on RV and invision you knew that....but i was taken off the CS list...i thought we were dead when i saw the new heads i was glad i was off the roster CS is cool cats and most the people on the damn roster like in said are people i bearley know aswell and i have been here since 04 dude... but its cool. in man you need to get at me seriously bruh...and

HI YSDAT!

i'm not even sure who you are?

Dickard. 08-07-08 02:13 PM

well in-vision....i know u dont have respect for me...cuz if you did you would aknowledge me.

But whatever dude...bail.......cuz i wrote 2 little shitty things..that i knew sucked....and then I wrote 1 real thing recently....but like i expected no1 left feed on it....but hey man do what u gotta do..

In-Vision 08-07-08 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickard.
well in-vision....i know u dont have respect for me...cuz if you did you would aknowledge me.

But whatever dude...bail.......cuz i wrote 2 little shitty things..that i knew sucked....and then I wrote 1 real thing recently....but like i expected no1 left feed on it....but hey man do what u gotta do..

i would acknowledge you?
what would i have said?

well, sorry nobody left feed..

if people arn't leaving feed..that is YOUR responsibility to tell the people in charge...especially if you have it posted in the feedback thread.

Journal!st 08-08-08 03:49 AM

braille you know me Mr.Write aka silent aka Ders

In-Vision 08-08-08 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Poet
braille you know me Mr.Write aka silent aka Ders

oh aight..what am i gettin at you for?

SUPERVILLAIN 08-08-08 08:39 AM

dickard...

...i'll check your piece out and drop some feed later on today homie. i got just off of work and i am a little tired homie, otherwise i'd do it right now.

oner...

...the supe

Dickard. 08-08-08 02:35 PM

in-vision only reason i said anything is cuz......ur sayin no1 is askin for help....if u saw my piece or even read it...u could help me improve....thats what i thought the feedback thread was for.....to put my link in there and have others leave feed back and HELP me improve?

In-Vision 08-08-08 04:36 PM

you're one person....go to the roster....and tell me how many names you counted

Ysdat 08-08-08 05:18 PM

Can I buy a T for trivial?

In-Vision 08-08-08 06:01 PM

you can do whatever you want

King Solo 08-08-08 06:11 PM

Can I have a back spasm and then take a large dump on your living room couch?

In-Vision 08-08-08 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Can I have a back spasm and then take a large dump on your living room couch?

are you willing to negotiate? and perhaps take the loveseat instead?

L.I. 08-08-08 11:17 PM

damn vision.. stick around and kick it. we be chillin in CS. plus why is Solo even in here talkin? he just likes to start shit anyways, ignore him

King Solo 08-08-08 11:58 PM

In-Vision, negotiations. If you let me do what I asked, I will take the loveseat.. but only if you give me your Limited Edition Red Turbo Power Ranger card. That is the only one I need to complete my collection.