RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Well, its finally about to happen. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245543)

JTR 03-03-08 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What the FUCK did you invest in the stock market that made you money? Ahahahaha, shit's not going too well right now. Congrats though man.

He invested in.... a company. What most people usually invest in, in the stock market. Lol...

Word I get my money fucking with stocks too, congrats though Apexx, how much was the ring just outta curiousity.

JTR 03-03-08 07:51 AM

oh nvm, 31 g's is a good price but word if you got hooked up.

Cola 03-03-08 09:59 AM

why dont you 2 Aussies go fuck a kangroo you tootless fucks. And T, your basically a walking contradiction as is...so continue to try and explain everything that is unexplainable and confuse yourself some more

Magic5 03-03-08 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
He invested in.... a company. What most people usually invest in, in the stock market. Lol...

Word I get my money fucking with stocks too, congrats though Apexx, how much was the ring just outta curiousity.

I got that, I was asking which companies or which industries or something to narrow down the stock market.

J.Roy 03-03-08 02:47 PM

what up man haha it's been a while.

Nice to see you're gettin married. Congrats

TeamOne 03-03-08 04:23 PM

Yes or No mothafucka?

Terumoto 03-03-08 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
why dont you 2 Aussies go fuck a kangroo you tootless fucks. And T, your basically a walking contradiction as is...so continue to try and explain everything that is unexplainable and confuse yourself some more

I'm not confused by contradiction... Contradiction is a basic part of life.

Anyway, how was what I said to you contradictory in the first place?

WhoAmI 03-03-08 05:25 PM

it wasn't

he's just a moron you'll get used to it

Ysdat 03-04-08 02:39 AM

congrats bro .

Cola 03-04-08 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
it wasn't

he's just a moron you'll get used to it

awww, theres my favorite lil nutt hugger following me around (Blush)

La Cosa Nostra 03-04-08 09:34 AM

aphillyate.......who ARE you..

did you used to have a different name?

∆ P E X X 03-04-08 02:40 PM

she said yes!

Terumoto 03-04-08 03:08 PM

Congrats!

Who's paying for the wedding?

J. Luth 03-04-08 03:14 PM

word apexx that's what's up man.

Where you propose and shit?

∆ P E X X 03-05-08 12:17 PM

OMB, fortunately for me, her parents are paying for the wedding. which is great because we're getting married at a wine vineyard.

SPuL, I planned to propose at Cheesecake Factory, but she wanted to go to "O.G." (Olive Garden), and since it was her birthday I took her exactly where she wanted. I basically transplanted the Cheesecake plan to Olive Garden, I knew I wanted to propose just after we ordered desert, and sure enough, we put in the desert order, and I took her by both hands, looked her in her eyes and told her everything she means to me and all the ways she changed my life and said "that's why I have a question to ask you". I stood up out of the booth, got down on one knee, took the ring out my pocket, and asked her by her full name, first middle and last, will you marry me. tears were welling up in her eyes and all that man, and I swear for that sliver of a fraction in time, the moment she said "yes" was the happiest moment of my life man. I gotta admit it does feel good. And its only now starting to hit me.