RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whoever actulaly tried to.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228363)

WhoAmI 05-18-06 02:43 PM

my bad, but where's Nap???

Nynth Degree 05-18-06 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
If thats you in your sig..

I would drop you like a sack of shit...

The things kids say when they're behind a computer screen.

Mad Dog 05-18-06 02:58 PM

ok kids lets not bicker we all know we'll never meet in real life

Pro. 05-18-06 09:01 PM

Quote:
If you did that over here....

...................You would of got bashed......

^Sure. :thumbup:

Ha.

Really where are u from?

I mean you walk the streets at night,and I assume that ur pretty safe when you get home,RIGHT?

well then...its not that violent of a city...Come 2 Memphis,TN..Really..3rd & Vance or even Go by Smokey City...U guy's on this net make me Laugh..Im not gonna sit here and believe that ur city or country is that gangster..lol.

Im around G's an VL's..Bloods Crips..and its all bout money and flexin..Fuck outtah here with that nonsense...lol.

Bashed?LMAO!!!!

B 4 real.... :shoot: <---e Killahs.lol.

La Cosa Nostra 05-18-06 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC²
^Sure. :thumbup:

Ha.

Really where are u from?

I mean you walk the streets at night,and I assume that ur pretty safe when you get home,RIGHT?

well then...its not that violent of a city...Come 2 Memphis,TN..Really..3rd & Vance or even Go by Smokey City...U guy's on this net make me Laugh..Im not gonna sit here and believe that ur city or country is that gangster..lol.

Im around G's an VL's..Bloods Crips..and its all bout money and flexin..Fuck outtah here with that nonsense...lol.

Bashed?LMAO!!!!

B 4 real.... :shoot: <---e Killahs.lol.

Yeah man...

You think your hard..

..........But your not.

La Cosa Nostra 05-18-06 10:02 PM

And for you faggots information..

I can back anything I say on this forum....

And thats the difference between me and most of you.....

J Summers 05-18-06 11:43 PM

yeah i bet you can... show us how you can back it up.. c'mon demonstrate.. GANGSTA..

Shear Kaughn 05-19-06 02:22 AM

Quote:
Yeah man...

You think your hard..

..........But your not.

Aus?..that has to be either Austria or Australia....and hmmmm....the person you are directing your comment to is from Memphis TN........the city of Memphis, Tennessee is more hostile then those two countries put toghter....

so hes pretty much speaking the truth...

Mad Dog 05-19-06 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Kahn!
Aus?..that has to be either Austria or Australia....and hmmmm....the person you are directing your comment to is from Memphis TN........the city of Memphis, Tennessee is more hostile then those two countries put toghter....

so hes pretty much speaking the truth...

not really...i've spoken to a new york guy and he reckons that New Yorks gang life & Crawley's ain't different

Nos probably does live in a rough part of Australia

remember the British used to send convicts to Australia as our own prisons were over populated...

so it's more than jus slightly possible that Australia isn't just surfers and bronze tits...seriously you kids think you're area is the ONLY area in the world thats rough...open your eyes

La Cosa Nostra 05-19-06 04:24 AM

And man its not only that cats in australia would fuck these kids up...

If they even THINK their area is rough... They need to go live in a place like brazil or samoa... These kids think because some cats own weapons where they live, their automatically some kind of hard warrior cunt..

This is the fucking complete bullshit side to americans.. You guys literally have no sense of understanding of other cultures..

You know.............Most fucking countrys are 50 times harder than any american hood... You cats just watch movies and think you live in the worst ghettos in existance...

Fuck man.. And you wonder why the rest of the world hates your ignorant people..............

I'm not saying all americans are ignorant... Just a good 95%....OK CUNTS

La Cosa Nostra 05-19-06 04:28 AM

Hey heres a fucking fact americans........

People get shot, killed, bashed, raped, tortured, blown up and fucking burnt more in the rest of the world than on any given day in your roughest hoods....

A lot of you cats need to get a fucking grip on reality......................................

La Cosa Nostra 05-19-06 04:39 AM

And man, anyone who fucking argues with me is a prime example of ignorance...

So go the fuck ahead and talk your bullshit like "oohh man we live in the hardest hoods ooooooooh fuck man someone got shot here just last week" like people aint getting shot in the rest of the fucking world......

"oooh we have crips and bloods"

We have gangs just as bad you fucking losers...... And other countrys have militantr terrorist groups and warlords...

So fuck off and eat a dick.......

[/rant]

M&rk 05-19-06 05:50 AM

im the biggest gangser ever.... high fives everybody

Mad Dog 05-19-06 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
im the biggest gangser ever.... high fives everybody

*goes to high five, misses PP2 and falls down a cliff*

J Summers 05-19-06 05:23 PM

nos.. we aint askin you to justify your thug...and i aint sayin nothin bout no hood or nothing bieng hard... i'm saying if you attempted to swing on me.. the results wouldnt be good..and you aint in fuckin hotel rawanda so shut it