RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   T.I. or T.I.P. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=127747)

Guranteed 06-23-04 06:59 PM

t.i. is in jail, he was doin a video in jail and an immate escaped so he more time, cause they said he wasnt sopoessed to be doin the video in jail

AirForceFred 06-23-04 08:08 PM

Please forgive me fam if i am not up on my information, which i know i am, but dude is already out of jail, he just performed at a radio station's birthday bash in ATLanta. Homie is not going to get in trouble for that shit, that shit falls in the laps of the cops, TI has already said that he is not going to get any jail time over the shit, he just said that he could not talk about it at the time. That is the news i got, if anyone has heard differently drop it here. :thumbup:

YOUNG_CITY 06-23-04 08:37 PM

t.i? king of the south...that trap muzik album is hot, so that makes t.i. hot

AirForceFred 06-24-04 06:57 PM

No doubt :thumbup:

God 06-25-04 12:02 AM

fuk Ti i hate that fag....

watch Lil'Flip merk him

scrubzme14 06-25-04 01:14 AM

ti got some sweet ass shit..idk how u dont like that stuff he got

AirForceFred 06-25-04 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag...
fuk Ti i hate that fag....

watch Lil'Flip merk him

Your fuckin trippin fam, lil flip is all talk, TI has already called him out, TI will mess over dude anyday anytime. TI spits real shit kid, lil flip is one some "i might buy the Rockets" type shit. The nigga cant afford no fucking rockets, he better leave that dumb shit out of his rhymes. "IF my arm fell off would you write a flow for me?" What kind of shit is that. Im from the south fam, next door to Texas(flips home state) and niggas from the south know that flip does not stand a chance against TI. :spit:

atti? 06-25-04 02:33 PM

Ayo, T.I Is Prolly My Favorite Outa The South Forreal...
His Shit Is Smooth Mayn, I've Like Jussa Bout Every Track...

AirForceFred 06-28-04 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åttîcûs
Ayo, T.I Is Prolly My Favorite Outa The South Forreal...
His Shit Is Smooth Mayn, I've Like Jussa Bout Every Track...

No doubt fam, no doubt

Ca'lam 06-28-04 09:54 PM

nigga luda would murder T.I on everything... luda would.. umm prolly white boy bubba sparks would lmao.. T.I has, flow and thats it.. not hatin, but flow is enuff to get people to buy your records so to him Big ups

AirForceFred 06-29-04 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops
nigga luda would murder T.I on everything... luda would.. umm prolly white boy bubba sparks would lmao.. T.I has, flow and thats it.. not hatin, but flow is enuff to get people to buy your records so to him Big ups

I like Luda also fam, but luda is not the topic of discussion in this thread, so either vote or get the fuck out. :thumbup:

atti? 06-30-04 12:46 PM

I Dont Like Luda's On Some Tracks Though...
Like Blow It Out Ya Ass And Dimond In The Back...
Those Tracks A Weak In My Eyes...

AirForceFred 06-30-04 08:32 PM

I liked "blow it out your ass," but i definetly did not like diamond in the back, i guess it was Luda just tryin to be creative.

atti? 06-30-04 08:59 PM

^^^...
Maybe, But I Wasnt Feeling It...
Wich Sucks, Cuz That Beat And Chorus Were Hott Ta Def...
Then He Came With The Verse And He Lost Me...
Cuz His Lines Were Long As Fuck...

Orijinal 06-30-04 10:11 PM

i dont like him...he all cocky sayin he the "king of the south"....im not a fan