RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DIG YA GRAVE!! THA Q DISS!!!!!! ITS OVER FOR THIS HOMO THUG!! P is back!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237310)

P To Tha R! 11-18-06 09:21 PM

lol...thanks...i dnt sound that much like cassidy

Maleficent 11-18-06 09:24 PM

Yeah, when I first heard the voice, I had this Eazy-E vibe, then I listened more into it and I heard a Cassidy, but for the most part its a unique and distinct voice.

P To Tha R! 11-18-06 09:27 PM

word word up I feel that

C-Explicit 11-18-06 11:01 PM

haha i love that JC real part hahahah

Tha Q and JC Real... im sorry, but you kinda stupid man...

hahahaha

P To Tha R! 11-19-06 05:59 AM

lmao.....UPPPP...........

P To Tha R! 11-19-06 07:37 AM

upppppppppppppp

Zone Out 11-19-06 10:37 AM

WOW
I would seriously want to fight after this.

TeamOne 11-19-06 11:02 AM

Intro: u shouldnt cite Apexx as one of ur sources.... hes very biased....
god dont forgive u, lmao, both of u talkin about each others gods
"cant stop, wont stop" lmao, pretendin to be puffy, kinda funny

thank u for defining oxymoron.... thanx for babying me, cuz i didnt know wat that meant... faggot

hahaha.... "'if theres a man who lies with a male' thats u" hah, u goofy

wheres ur beat??? kinda dumb if none of its gonna be on a beat.... some decent punches, but i dont really like the New York freestyle battle style u come with.... its kinda corny now...

I like the beat, but sometimes it sounds uplifting.... but u ride it well... and obviously quality is ALOT better than Tha Qs track.... but i was expectin that

dont really get that "balls in ya mouth line" it didnt really make sense "u got no balls" after talkin about how ur knowin in the south.... maybe i needa hear it again....

god damn..... that was alil brutal wat u sed about his grandma, lmao.... why u rkellyin her??? hahahahah this is funny but completely bogus....

PEDOPHILE.... u sed that REALLY WRONG.... hahahahahah but im wonderin if its like "PEE-DOPHILE" on purpose...

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237260

P To Tha R! 11-19-06 11:20 AM

lool yeah it was PEEE-DO PHILE on purpose...and that line I was saying he got no balls (cos hes not a man) but maybe in his mouth (cos hes a fag..reason hes not considered a man)...oh and ima piss all over that trick

Zone Out 11-19-06 11:50 AM

wow @ how lame Fux is
smh

Jay Rose 11-19-06 03:34 PM

haha the gay pride line ripped off of me when i dissed him as jae stacks and unf when i thought their "dc" crew was abuot dc the city.....once a bite always a bite? haha im fuckin with cha you prolly didnt realize, but i did use that against you....k well the whole intro was useless stuff we have already heard from the ll thread....i woulda liked more creativity....it sounds like the last guy who dissed Q most of yall sound the same just sayin your a fag blah blah blah....wont comment on the personals cuz they could be true or false im not one to judge peopels words.....good flow n energy on the actual track part...up the vocals

P To Tha R! 11-19-06 04:25 PM

what u talking about DC?..im confused..

but yeah...mad personals so its not the usual Q diss and theyre true, check his posts in LL

chronix 11-19-06 06:26 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Beginning lmao nigga took out the bible on this nigga. You got a cassidy style. What beat is this? Really like it.... YOu got energy, really like ur style. Ad libs add a nice touch. "cuz ur dad raped you don't take it out on me" lmao. Grandma part was vicious...lmao u grimey as hell. Nice track, lol wow.

dazy 11-19-06 09:49 PM

that hurt that thing u said about me , makes me feel that i am the blunt of everyones joke, i really need to elavate

dazy 11-19-06 09:58 PM

i had a lot of respect for u project but man that sshit was a low blow man shit hurts dude was weak for that, :wtf: :(