RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What do you do when your angry? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114798)

C-Section 02-17-04 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edicius
I put up, Fuck the world from 2pac =P really loud, or deftones - my own summer..& let the whole block enjoy =)

i listen to nirvana teen spirit really loud...sorry im just tring to switch up my image again :thumbup:

Lokinator 02-17-04 07:04 AM

listen to turbonegro. . tis great

Lethargic 02-17-04 07:34 AM

I put on some workout clothes. Bring my portable CD player with the Prodigy CD in. ANd go to work on the bags/stands.

mc aines 02-17-04 07:38 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^wot the fuck????wot r bag/stands?

M.Perror Ming 02-17-04 08:20 AM

When Im mad Im in my own world. I go outside and run as far as I can. Usually I run to the other side of town, but I gotta be careful cuz the other side is much more dangerous. But once I run as far as I can I just sit down and think of what happened. Cuz after all the running I forget everything. It works very well.

N LitEnd 02-17-04 08:20 AM

I dont drink...makes it worse

I go for a jog...where i'm alone and have time to think about what i done/whats happened. I sometimes hit the bag, but personally, i find that it gets me more angry/violent

Edicius 02-17-04 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Section
i listen to nirvana teen spirit really loud...sorry im just tring to switch up my image again :thumbup:

I listen to allot =)..

*Also allot of hardcore../ hardstyle.. =), rock, rap.. so?

Syntax Mastery 02-17-04 08:47 AM

i make beats when i get angry

self 02-17-04 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznit
I pop some bubble wrap.

:D My dad use to Sell forklift trucks, which deal a lot with moving stuff (duh). So the company always had bubble wrap around and he'd bring it home, just for me *yay*. That rulllllllllled.

And I don't know how people write or make beats when mad. When I'm mad my intelegence level drops significantly...something which I can't afford.

mc aines 02-17-04 08:55 AM

i also sumtimes take my anger out on sum 1 if sum 1 has made me angry then i will take my anger out on them...........i dont get angry easy tho.......only a few tings bother me

Lethargic 02-17-04 09:00 AM

Punching Bags....Wave Kickers(Commonly referred to as stands)

You zoned out afropuff bitch.

mc aines 02-17-04 09:02 AM

lol ight thnx i didnt no wot they were

Timeless 02-17-04 09:07 AM

i drink wen i get angry, then again i drink wen i'm not. am i angry all the time??? i need a shrink!!!

Lethargic 02-17-04 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc aines
lol ight thnx i didnt no wot they were

I've been a real asshole to everyone lately. Has anyone else noticed that? Maybe I'm hitting my mid life crisis at 19...dope.

Reborn2687 02-17-04 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Perror Ming
When Im mad Im in my own world. I go outside and run as far as I can. Usually I run to the other side of town, but I gotta be careful cuz the other side is much more dangerous. But once I run as far as I can I just sit down and think of what happened. Cuz after all the running I forget everything. It works very well.

I think it'd be so funny watchin you run through town with a pissed off look on your face. Is it like that scene from rocky with people followin ya everywhere

I usually just throw music on and chill out.....either that or go round my friends and dont come back to really late or the next day