RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm a fuckin junkie!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234060)

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
Where'd u get 'em that big? Most stores I been to only have 'em small-large....XXL in this beetch lol.

Manhattan, but you can get em this size (9's and 10's) pretty much anywhere around where i'm at. we grow em big round these parts lol....

somethin in the water.

P To Tha R! 08-27-06 09:21 PM

I feel dat lacoste aint rlly my thing..but im feelin the black n white striped one

leady 08-27-06 09:44 PM

good shit.

im gonna jack that tan/blue/white one from u, thats hot.

∆ P E X X 08-27-06 09:59 PM

^haha word son i might be able to help you out with some lacoste bags or somethin lol

[.:D:.] 08-27-06 10:26 PM

lol..i see you over there man..ill be up there wit ya waredrobe one day..

ILL GEE 08-28-06 09:14 AM

i remember a time when lacoste was like 15-20 bucks... back when it was Izod/Lacoste.... all of a sudden the became cool again and kats start jacking up prices on some ridiculous shyt...lol... the shyt's always been a cool shirt but i'll be damned if i pay for them shyts... i'm ballin' on a budget!!!!

leady 08-28-06 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^haha word son i might be able to help you out with some lacoste bags or somethin lol

lol what am i meant to do with bags???

Blay'all 08-28-06 12:50 PM

lol @ the one Ralph Lauren Polo...

but word, what size u got them in? my problem is, im 6'6" 230lbs so in order for a polo to look right on me like dudes are wearin em now (tall & baggy) its gotta be like a 5X, and i dont think LaCoste goes up that high do they?

Enygma 08-28-06 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
oh yeah, Enyg, Ecko's cool, but in their home state of NJ that shits oversaturated!!

Nah, not Ecko man....Enyce. It's different thank Ecko. Ecko uses a lot of reds which I never fell too acustomed to, but I like the browns that Enyce uses frequently. I'm basically all about plain looking clothes with no big logos or nothing, but with some coordinating colors.....usually t-shirts too, I don't really do the polo shirt or button up too much. Sometimes I rock a button up, but unbuttoned with my t-shirt being the center of attention anyway.

Ohh yeah, LRG's alright too :thumbup:

And by the way Apexx, I've been out of the city for about two years now, and last time I was there it was only for a couple of weeks. I'm out of touch with my roots :(

But I got a plan to get me back there in a couple of years for good with my wife making lots of money for daddy :D

∆ P E X X 08-28-06 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
lol @ the one Ralph Lauren Polo...

but word, what size u got them in? my problem is, im 6'6" 230lbs so in order for a polo to look right on me like dudes are wearin em now (tall & baggy) its gotta be like a 5X, and i dont think LaCoste goes up that high do they?
you need like a size 12 then, that's as big as Lacostes come anyways. I'm 6'5 195lbs and wear a 10. a 12 would be baggy on me and just about right on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i remember a time when lacoste was like 15-20 bucks... back when it was Izod/Lacoste.... all of a sudden the became cool again and kats start jacking up prices on some ridiculous shyt...lol... the shyt's always been a cool shirt but i'll be damned if i pay for them shyts... i'm ballin' on a budget!!!!
lol nah Izod and Lacoste weren't together as far as i know, always been seperate. But i DO remember when Lacoste was more accessible. You know how shit is, it's just like tommy hill, you used to be ableot get tommy hill shit or cheap, now he's askin a rediculous amount for shit that ain't evne in style no more lol

and lmao @ budget
Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
lol what am i meant to do with bags???

you said you wanted to borrow a few, i said maybe i could hook you up with the bags. as in....THE BAGS THEY CAME IN!! lmao

you could glue em together and make the illy shirt son. transparent shit too, true balla status lmao

Nynth Degree 08-28-06 02:47 PM

The only Lacoste I can get in my area are the single-colored ones. [/needs to get back to Chicago]

leady 08-28-06 04:36 PM

nah nah nah i said im gonna jack them from u :p lol

∆ P E X X 08-29-06 01:47 AM

^^oh yeah?? lmao, you gonna have to battle me for it foo!!

you better bring a back-up shirt :flipoff:

L. Veracity 08-29-06 08:27 AM

personally, I prefer the more traditional colors
the black N whites and black N grays with a little splash of color do fine

that's the only way I can tolerate stripes across for the most part
on a regular basis, I hate colorful striped shirts lol

urmomsuxdixxx 08-29-06 09:10 AM

green and black shits the only thing id rock