RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Is G-UNit Pissin U OFF? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=147885)

Livin Legend 09-07-04 11:20 PM

naw g-unit ain't pissing me off, to be honest there my favorite group. to be honest 50 does annoy me sometimes and game got merked by joe budden but g-unit's hot they on the grind 24/7 and that's what gets them money, fame and whatever else they got.
before anyone wanna says it no i'm not d/r i like g-unit, i listen to they shit. they put in the time and work to get where they are now so i say let them enjoy the shit. outta the whole group banks is the best then 50, game, young buck, and yayo.
if u wanna hear some hot shit download game/kanye west/ludacris - the whole city behind us

Nfamous 09-08-04 04:08 PM

hell ya them mark ass bitches make me sick to my stomach

Reflect 09-09-04 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Mc Merc!
hes goo at makin money, but not good at rappin

word ^^^ he appeals to people that don't know shit about rap, coz they think he's gangster and want to be like him.

Tha Phoenix 09-09-04 02:02 PM

How the fuck did 50 cent become the most acclaimed rapper in rap today? He's sooo shit it hurts. Have you actually listened to his lyrics? They are the worst lyrics anyone will ever say. Ever. Same with his punk ass crew. Fuck the lot of em.

Turnheads 09-10-04 11:30 PM

Nah.. G unit, is pretty dope , they're records... NOT sells, say they are. by versitility

Reverse 09-15-04 09:22 AM

Cool It A Lil Bit I Still Feel G-Unit

..ADLIB.. 09-15-04 10:51 AM

Lloyd Banks is alright but i think it takes more these days then raps about henny, gats, bitches, money n all that typical old N.W.A shit to impress people. G-Unit as a group i dont like. Lloyd Banks is the only exception he is decent enough.

KrayzieBone1824 09-17-04 10:04 PM

persobally g-unit is always pissing me off.Most rap nowadays are more like pop.RAP=TALK FAST WITH A BEAT.mabey in a couple of songs fag 50 does but he cant even open his fucking mouth.

I.D. 09-17-04 10:05 PM

i like sum of their shit iz krazii but they gettin old cept da nigga Game

Compose 09-18-04 12:03 AM

50 and banks went at nas and shyne
i truly hated gunit before this

now i truly despice them and they will burn in hell for trying to fuck with nas

eveO 09-18-04 12:06 AM

nas fell off

.TeamOne. 09-18-04 12:18 AM

g-unit cannot rap
they make bullshit ass songs and shouldnt be allowed on the radio

Kawn Flixx 09-18-04 02:31 AM

^^

*cough*

can u do betta nigga?

50 acually gettin betta now

in warrior part2 he came pretty good

after that all the songs he been on
he was good with lyrics...banks's goodness is
rubbin off on 50 now, so his next album will be tight

and stop exaguratin g-unit's wackness

if they werent famous people would love them niggas
damn you can't be famous w/o niggas hatin you

they even made a thread called

"banks is becoming a gimmick"

why?

cuz he famous

~1~

Nfamous 09-20-04 03:51 PM

ha

:gfy: 50 is still weak regardless, and thats no exaggeration :gfy:

Immense 09-20-04 04:05 PM

if u dnt like em just dont listen too em...switch over when they come on tv...........its easy....theres whack programs on the tv all the time but i just dnt watch em simple...........and if they on radio...switch off.....no one is makin u listen to them......

i think they good anyway....not the best lyrically...well banks is...but then make good tunes...