RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   All Rv Audio Heads (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237371)

Enygma 11-20-06 08:21 PM

I think he's just saying that he'd be fair and impartial when selecting the quality of MC along with the quality of.....um.......quality :thumbup:

But yeah, I could think of some people I'd put on and some I'd leave off that would probably get some people mad....lol.

G Deuce 11-20-06 08:30 PM

yea, i could probably name a few, but thats not my place to say

Enygma 11-20-06 08:33 PM

It's gotta be somebody's place though.

We should have one person just IM people with the beat and if your ass don't get an IM, then you could probably take a hint.....lol.

Unless I don't get an IM :(

Logic The Goonie 11-20-06 08:41 PM

RV's all a fucking popularity contest though, a lot of nice emcees wouldn't get on because they aren't part of the cool audiohead crowd as of right now or haven't dropped a track lately enough for people to remember them or is disliked by an influential member.

dazy 11-20-06 08:47 PM

ok i will do this imma start this, i got a beat or too . im not gunna be on this track im just gunna get everyone together and produce it . trust me i will make this dope.

taking names.

Enygma 11-20-06 08:53 PM

You can take my name.....
.....off your list :thumbup:

But nah, I feel you Soc. Maybe it should be a little comittee of different people from different crowds.

Like, 1 from OYD, Apexx, Triple N, Ike.....I'd say G Duece, but he hasn't been around lately to know of any progression or lack there of from some members.....and I'd say Q, but honestly, with his quality now a days, I'd probably leave him off the track.

No hate Q....just need to up your quality back to the way it was.

If you got any other names to add or some to subtract, then suggest away :thumbup:

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-20-06 08:54 PM

troublesome....................................... ..

bang bang:thumbup:

G Deuce 11-20-06 09:06 PM

I think Q said he was gettin a new setup, but yea Enygma, i just got back last week, so i havent been able to hear a lot of mcs. But i've been listenin though. Some have improved, and some have fallenin off a little bit because of concentratin on other things.

Kordozar 11-20-06 10:36 PM

Kordozar............

∆ P E X X 11-21-06 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
But your list of people is THE definitive one?

I must have missed something...

hell nah, you see me post up a list?

but the bottom line is i'm more interested in making hot tracks than i am making rv friends.

TeamOne 12-01-06 05:17 PM

we gonna do this shit??

Dabatos 12-01-06 06:00 PM

lol.. how many times have we tried to do this bro haha.. never works.. no one listens to 20 mintue track.. unless its basically another album.. 1 collab seperated into multiple tracks with differ beats..

J. Luth 12-02-06 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Deuce
Actually, to add on to what Lady was sayin........

We should have 3 beats with 3 different feels to them.........Like 1 beat would have a club feel to it, another would have one of them street grind, driving type feel, then the last one could have a deep thinking feel.

Then assign those to a beat that fits their style of rapping. For example, Spul would probably be on the club feel, Tito on the street grind, and myself on the deep thinking. Shit would be sick.

yeaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :cool: