RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Nicky Jett Battle-My Vote (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247414)

Cola 08-27-08 07:05 PM

n i aint even talkin assiastion attempts

La Cosa Nostra 08-27-08 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
yeah i'm just saying something like that couldnt be composed into a song and make much sense or catch anyones attention...but its great for nerds.

yeah fuckwad

cause that shit was written especially to be turned into a song..

J Summers 08-27-08 07:59 PM

what the fuck is text battling...
prolly only the least cool thing to do ever...

Adam 08-27-08 08:00 PM

And how cool is it coming back to a forum and posting every day when nobody there likes you?

You're a fucking tool dude.

J Summers 08-27-08 08:04 PM

nobody likes me...
damn...
devestated...
get money

La Cosa Nostra 08-27-08 08:18 PM

yeah boi... hustle hard...

you walking cliche

Cola 08-27-08 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
what the fuck is text battling...
prolly only the least cool thing to do ever...

about as whack as jackin another person's swag, you fucking lame Weezy wannbe

Zone Out 08-27-08 08:37 PM

Yall niggas dont want me to get back on that text battling shit. I'll wreck anyone.

Cola 08-27-08 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Yall niggas dont want me to get back on that text battling shit. I'll wreck anyone.

well, i'd agree. but...i think you've faced the fear that Nicky Jett strikes into people.

J. Luth 08-27-08 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama Boy
yes, lets all just make posts that dont make sense

or

we can all just post up lyrics from Nicky Jett battles, and really bring the site to a new level or shit

that was em song b

King Solo 08-28-08 09:45 AM

Nicky Jett/Carson.. whatver the fuck you are calling yourself these days..

You say text is for the birds.. weel, can you give me a list of all the known female text battlers and all the known male text battlers.. then take your theory, realise it is 100% incorrect and just plain stupid.. then shove it up your ass you faggot audio head.

Text is completely different to Audio. Its just as difficult to do either one. And contrary to what you may believe.. not everybody comes on here to do audio.

American Tiger 08-28-08 11:20 AM

my point exactly. most people come on here to bullshit. why not get some people to compete? text is much easier than audio. text can be taken 100 differant ways. and 9 times outta 10 voters dont even read the battles. they jus say wow this was one sided an vote for there freinds. It's kinda hard to do that with audio. If a person's wak a person's wak.

I have seen alot more wak text heads wit sweet records
Then garbage audio heads with godly records.

Kirk 08-28-08 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
my point exactly. most people come on here to bullshit. why not get some people to compete? text is much easier than audio. text can be taken 100 differant ways. and 9 times outta 10 voters dont even read the battles. they jus say wow this was one sided an vote for there freinds. It's kinda hard to do that with audio. If a person's wak a person's wak.

I have seen alot more wak text heads wit sweet records
Then garbage audio heads with godly records.

Text is not much easier than audio. There are different aspects to each that make them equally as difficult to do. And actually bud, these days if you're battling in frontlines, most battles are one-sided.

WhoAmI 08-28-08 11:35 AM

i love how whenever an argument goes on for long enough zone out comes in like

"fuck it, i'd fuck all you lot up" lol

American Tiger 08-28-08 11:56 AM

Ok text is harder than audio. It makes alot of sense considering it is just an aspect of audio itself. text is jus shit scribbled on paper. you then have to turn that waste of a tree into a masterpiece. thats audio.