RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Jawbreaker explodes, burns girl. . (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=80481)

self 09-20-03 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
Now that had to be intentional, I am sure the chemical analysis is going to reveal a Volatile makeup of explosive agents. Something had to trigger the reaction, judging by the damage to her face and the picture of the candy on the floor, I would say it was a directional charge. Meaning it was not an accident. Trigger, hum could have been the Florida Humidity combined with the heat produced in the girls palm, both of which could have excelerated the chemical agents. If there were any...Even the acid in the girls saliva could have been used to trigger the reaction, but that means someone would have to have been targeting her. Or possibly just a random act of violence, it just seems too involved to be a random act of violence or even an accident. I have seen other similar cases of directed charges, but they all surround assasination attempts in third world countires. Wow, this is really alarming... I hope she is doing well.

Yeah. Its somewhat odd that a person would go through so much trouble to hurt a little girl. Actually making the jawbreaker into an explosive isn't the easiest thing to do. And I'm sure it wasn't some idiot who found a recipe over the internet...if it was that sort of senerio I'm sure it would have been something different from a jawbreaker. This bomb was likely fairly complex.

Quote:
Originally posted by **~SynText~**
yeah this is truly fucked up holmes..that girls gotta livfe with scars for the rest of her life cause of defected candy man i feel for her really................

Hpefully your wrong. Plastic Surgeory does have actual medical purposes. This being one. Hopefully they'll be able to reconstruct her face back to somewhat of a normal state.

Johnny 6-feet 09-20-03 02:08 PM

a piece of candy that can maim you? either that or jawbreaker is being run by the kkk.

Token 09-20-03 06:53 PM

Damn i hope she's going to be ight........ lol ^ i agree probably the KKK Candy Distribution

ToXiK 09-20-03 08:07 PM

o god damn..............

Orpheus Rex 09-21-03 10:02 PM

That Is Some Fucked Up Shit...How Would You Like To Be Asked..."How Did You Get Burned?" And You Say..."By A Gumball!"

Qwestion 09-23-03 02:52 AM

^^word to that^^ lol.... thats gotta be a huge ass bummer.... a damn jawbreaker... scars are prety gnarly too... looks like star trek....

Trah Siph 09-23-03 06:15 AM

Why, what's happened, a jawbreaker exploded?how?why?is her face fucked up................................................ ............

The Necromancer 09-24-03 01:01 AM

If that happened to me, I'd actually encourage people to tell jokes. (That whole, do unto others as they would do unto you golden rule dealy is really shitty when you hang out with a sado-masochist.)

But if you guys are going to tell stupid jokes, at least make them somewhat close to being funny.

Such as...

"That's what she gets for bootlegging Aesop Rock's 'Bazooka Tooth' album."

I crack myself up. Like so much jaw.

Kclipz 4 Murkin 09-24-03 07:52 PM

holy shit thas sum scary shit man i used to eat those like mad but fuck those now
hope she gits betta

MuhThugga 09-24-03 08:49 PM

hmmm.... an exploding Jawbreaker......

I doubt leaving that thing out in the sun would make it explode like they said it did...........

I feel sorry for her....I mean seriously.....it's not like she was playing with matches by an open tank of gas.....she was eating a jawbreaker for crying out loud......

AlcaTrakz 09-25-03 04:50 AM

"I can't say if it's a product defect or if it's tampering at this point in time,"

apparently they have deputy DEWEY over there...fucking moron

OF COURSE ITS TAMPERING...theres nothing IN A JAWBREAKER to make it EXPLODE....wow

self 09-25-03 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AlcaTrakz
"I can't say if it's a product defect or if it's tampering at this point in time,"

apparently they have deputy DEWEY over there...fucking moron

OF COURSE ITS TAMPERING...theres nothing IN A JAWBREAKER to make it EXPLODE....wow

Yeah, lol, I'm sure the Taliban would have a hay-day if they found out sugar and color red 5 can be a bomb...