RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The next audio heads on RV to "blow"...PROPHESIES & the state of RV audio (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217366)

Zone Out 12-17-05 02:55 PM

.Ike. 12-17-05 02:57 PM

ahhhhh *drools*......i love remy

Zone Out 12-17-05 02:58 PM

you like that pic huh?
then you goin love this one

L. Veracity 12-17-05 03:00 PM

Remy is the typical East Coast female rapper except with "wannabe" punchlines cuz she prolly actually writes her own shit unlike Lil' Kim...personally I'd be more interested to hear more than how much Gucci and Prada she has in her closet and what-not...I think I'd kill most the chicks in the industry track-wise once I develop myself a little more...only thing hoes in the industry got on me fuh real is that they can freestyle, but this is just MY personal belief system

by the way, got damn did anyone actually pay attention when her album came out?...I didn't even know that shit was released, only track I heard from her ass on the radio wasn't even hers she was just on it...and the other track she was on was that "Take ME Home" shit with the other TerrorSquad heads...like most female rappers, her CD went nowhere...

but that's not a reflection of her, the industry is just really open for a female right now, once I feel like I'm up to par I'll be tryina break into it in a major way cuz 1/2 these hoes don't write most their own shit any damn way...however don't assume male rappers DO though

P.S. all I see on that 2nd pic is a little red X in a white box lol

.Ike. 12-17-05 03:03 PM

yea 2nd pic didnt exactly show up

.Ike. 12-17-05 03:04 PM

ok....i like the first pic better

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:04 PM

Damn, I rather look at Remy than hear LV rap

L. Veracity 12-17-05 03:07 PM

you're a guy, of course you'd rather see a chick than hear one

that's like saying if ya girl is talkin' to you and a fine chick walks by you won't completely forget she's talking...or if a chick with big knockers is talkin' to you you'll be looking at them rather than her...that's just basic male logic, gEEEz

P.S. blue hair, uuhmmm no

Indeph 12-17-05 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
you're a guy, of course you'd rather see a chick than hear one...that's like saying if ya girl is talkin' to you and a fine chick walks by you won't completely forget she's talking...or if a hick with big knockers is talkin'to you you'll be looking at them rather than her...
that's just basic male logic, gEEEz

P.S. blue hair, uuhmmm no

"'Excuse me miss do you suck balls?' 'Why I never..' 'Wait! you didnt let me finish.. do you suck THESE balls? *lifts shorts up*'Why.. those balls are smooth as eggs! Sure I'll suck them'" - dave chappelle

:)

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:11 PM

nah
thats just stereotypin
I listen when a bitch talk
she could be sayin somethin to save my life
but yo
I rather look at David Hosselhoff then hear you rap

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:15 PM

Good Lookin Q...i got the determination no doubt..ima keep doin my thang and soon blow up...good lookin out ery1

L. Veracity 12-17-05 03:19 PM

well I'd find you a picture of Mr. Hasselhoff but I'd much rather not see his hairy ass chest...

and believe me, I don't take offense to what you're saying

there's much more people that like my music than people that dislike it :thumbup:

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:20 PM

shut up, I was just bullshittin

Phenom-in-all 12-18-05 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
well I'd find you a picture of Mr. Hasselhoff but I'd much rather not see his hairy ass chest...

and believe me, I don't take offense to what you're saying

there's much more people that like my music than people that dislike it :thumbup:

i can't read a thing you're saying....

TeamOne 12-18-05 07:07 PM

i have no potential wats so ever......... thats y indeph never wants to collab wit me