RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   NOK/Establishment (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179859)

Class.Sic 03-03-05 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao.

NOK is beyond terrible.

Just shut up fagboy.

hahaha ^^^WORD!! To your mother!!

Adam 03-03-05 11:12 AM

^ Did you not see...still waiting on people, I could show you my verse right now, but I'm going to wait for the others...C.A.L.I. might be dropping and shit, so still have to hear from him, only reason why I set the date till friday...shit the main 5 of us could of dropped about 2 days ago. We would just rather have more people hate on you.

Adam 03-03-05 11:13 AM

Look at that poll 5-0, your own crews votes don't count hoe.

TheFlowIsSick 03-03-05 12:03 PM

Im willing to battle 3 of N.O.K's members at once and win and no thats not an overstatement... buck u got skills... sometimes.. half the time youre good half the time your not.. OSB is good.. J Dot is aiight and VP is good but besides that ytour roster isnt dope.. and tony green lol i would K.O that kid..

Basically

The Establishment > N.O.K

Red Stroke 03-03-05 12:04 PM

.................................................. .....

Adrenaline 03-03-05 01:33 PM

ur all morons...squash it and suck it up...y'all becoming the next g-unit...lol

tranz$cript 03-03-05 01:35 PM

establishment is gettin killed trying hard but still gettin merked lmao keep this beef goin so i can be chekin this shit yeye

Daubs 03-03-05 01:57 PM

fuck keep it goin
it doin my hed in tony this thread is jus gonna provoke it more, NOK tryna settle down evri 1 hatin on us coz of all tha beef.

Magic5 03-03-05 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
Mim, you loved me, you begged me ta join your old crew, You take 3 weeks ta battle, an because it takes you 3 weeks ta drop a battle, you think your dope, ANYBODY COULD DROP 1 BATTLE IN 3 WEEKS, Try droppin a verse in 5 to 10 minutes, never gonna happen with you, i owned T Dot too, he repps your crew, so tif we are whack, that dont say SHIT For y'all now does it?

I never begged for anything.. You tryed..

And was later cut from my crew.. by me..

And lol @ you getting mad..

I dont keep more then 1 battle open at a time, you're lucky im even battling you..

You suck.. so does your crew..

Now shut up.

villagepimp 03-03-05 03:19 PM

^^I'm sorry you feel that way...

NOK step back... read in Family Only...

Establishment get off our nuts...

Either do whatever OM battle thingy we got goin' on or call us out.

Until then stop posting.

M-Eazy 03-03-05 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
If you ALL keyed up in 10 minutes, you would have posted days ago

This aint NOK'z beef, this is mine n yours, you wanna bring your crew into it? thats fine by me, Leave NOK Out of this, an NOK, My fam, DROP THE BEEF, This is my shit, i'll deal with it, y'all do ya own thing, REDBULL, This between me n thr establishment, supposedly me n you, but your too weak for that, so get ya boys, i'll get my rhymes, an we good to go, NOK, DROP THE BEEF, Thanks

Say that again in yo head, and ask yoself if we really guna back down. I dont care who started it, its started, and we're all in it. (well not all, just who want to be). I wasnt guna get in it, but some TE heads said JDOT in their OM. i dont drop OM's, but aint nobody set up a battle, so it got me wondering. I'm just guna drop my shit today. Hella people kept tellin me not to get involved, but these niggas is doin 7 much...All's im sayin is, keep tha beef in a battle or OM...

villagepimp 03-03-05 04:43 PM

Nobody mentions VP... :(

Vango 03-03-05 04:51 PM

Mimesis Can You Hurry Up On The List So We Can Battle.

.Ike. 03-03-05 05:06 PM

i owned buck shot.........that is all.....

villagepimp 03-03-05 05:10 PM

^you are cool. I am quoted!!! And that's word.