RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What does it take to get a crew banned? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=104446)

Dez 01-06-04 03:55 PM

Lmao...I seriously dont remember where the link is. Ask Brandon, he shows it to everyone.

:)

The End 01-06-04 03:57 PM

^ Just search Soundclick.com for Dez..

Anyway, I posted this topic in the Employee forum. If the site wants them gone, they should be gone...

8-off 01-06-04 03:59 PM

no but it seems kinda gay to ban a whole crew from a sight...esspecailly all audio, since that is what the site is lacking...just let them off with a warning or something

PostMan 01-06-04 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 8-off
no but it seems kinda gay to ban a whole crew from a sight...esspecailly all audio, since that is what the site is lacking...just let them off with a warning or something

its not like there audio is good... i brung some good audio people to the site.. check out urban tactics..... he is beyond anyone on this site.. including me... and i will continue.. but who wants to post and become apart of a community when all they do is get shit talked to them and hate on there audio.

fgee 01-06-04 04:01 PM

yes wise words from 8-off
the first i've seen from him

Trapt Wit 01-06-04 04:03 PM

Postman has a better point

self 01-06-04 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DNF
lyrics dont make you a rapper

:banghead:

DNF 01-06-04 04:05 PM

lmao@ net reputation... that dont mean shit outside of RB... you think i give a fuck?

and damn u sound gay wit that dont push me i got net friends who can ban u...

You must take this shit way to seriously if you want us banned, hahahaha, having to ban us cos we make fun of you for being wack…

Im not scared… ima push you, we can handle this in real life too, you wack fuck, come on name a place I know you from England so holla at me…

Ya net reputation aint gonna come out and save you in real life is it?
Come on you gonna bring ya keyboard with ya when ya see me, press ban user button and hope I go away? Haha your fucking soft…

Trapt Wit 01-06-04 04:07 PM

<<<Will face any and all of you in real life.

If you want the address, get at me

PostMan 01-06-04 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DNF
lmao@ net reputation... that dont mean shit outside of RB... you think i give a fuck?

and damn u sound gay wit that dont push me i got net friends who can ban u...

You must take this shit way to seriously if you want us banned, hahahaha, having to ban us cos we make fun of you for being wack…

Im not scared… ima push you, we can handle this in real life too, you wack fuck, come on name a place I know you from England so holla at me…

Ya net reputation aint gonna come out and save you in real life is it?
Come on you gonna bring ya keyboard with ya when ya see me, press ban user button and hope I go away? Haha your fucking soft…

you live in england... nuff said if you ask me.... your whole crew lives in the suberbs... talkin about guns and street. if you dont care about the net why does your whole crew keepin aimin me talkin about "Plz drop" your a bitch if you dont. go get a life.

Baron God 01-06-04 04:11 PM

Roflmao at him trying to threaten me .. you really have no idea do you?

im from Wolverhampton town
But yeah, come see me fag. You'd never fucking come near the place you shit talking little fuck.

Yu Bin SunD 01-06-04 04:12 PM

^^ He's Not Lyin Lmao I Never Heard Of A EuroPean Suge Knight Or 2pac Sorry Guys He's Not Lyin

Trapt Wit 01-06-04 04:15 PM

<<<Still will face any and all of these fucks in person

DNF 01-06-04 04:17 PM

baron i seen ya pics you scorny fuck...

You acting like you all safe behind ya computer, and that a load of screen names who think ya cool are gonna look out for ya…
I bet you aint got no real friends that look out for ya…
And if you wanna show how real you are we can find it cant we…

And don’t push me… don’t think I wont come and find ya…

It aint a threat, but believe me kid watch ya mouth…

A post count or net reputation aint gonna help you out in the real world…

Trapt Wit 01-06-04 04:18 PM

^^^

Notice my name doesnt appear in the post....

After I said I'd take em all