RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Kentucky Fried Chicken or Church's Chicken? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107788)

Taktik 01-18-04 01:05 PM

hahaha........word...bruk...the kfc by my house is soo trash...but i have a chester fried chicken by my house....there chicken is dope

~HoTTie~ 01-18-04 01:19 PM

Chester Fried Chicken....?

Never Heard Of That One.

self 01-18-04 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taktik
hahaha........word...bruk...the kfc by my house is soo trash...but i have a chester fried chicken by my house....there chicken is dope

Maybe they don't like Canada.

Would be like the rest of America. haha.

AJ 01-18-04 01:33 PM

I gotta get KFC:

Popcorn Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Maccoroni And Cheese

All their sides are the shits and the Honey BBQ Strips are the fucken best ever.

self 01-18-04 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
I gotta get KFC:

Popcorn Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Maccoroni And Cheese

All their sides are the shits and the Honey BBQ Strips are the fucken best ever.

Isn't it somewhat ironic though. No one goes there, to a place with Chicken in its name, for the actual chicken, but rather the side dishes.

Casper 01-18-04 01:42 PM

Nah, I take the Kolonel Friend like a Chicken (KFC).

Bitchez. Casper owns you. Shut yo trap.

Trapt Wit 01-18-04 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Nah, I take the Kolonel Friend like a Chicken (KFC).

Bitchez. Casper owns you. Shut yo trap.

I'm sorry but that was one retarded post.
You own nobody... and never shall kiddo.

Lokinator 01-18-04 01:45 PM

the Chips (Fries) in KFC are nasty but the chicken makes up for that. .

But Coke is better then Pepsi

Casper 01-18-04 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapt Wit
I'm sorry but that was one retarded post.
You own nobody... and never shall kiddo.

Tu iesti un idiot. Daca io as-i fi vasut pe tine in cartierul meu, tu as-i fi mort intro secunda.

Trapt Wit 01-18-04 01:49 PM

Quote:
Tu iesti un idiot. Daca io as-i fi vasut pe tine in cartierul meu, tu as-i fi mort intro secunda.

Why post in another language on a board that everyone posts in English?

There is no point in that.

self 01-18-04 01:50 PM

Quote:

You type in another language again I will ban you.

Casper 01-18-04 01:50 PM

Trapt Wit...you like to talk a lot of shit. Especially when you're behind a computer. Isn't it ironic how people say whatever they want when they feel secure?

Trapt Wit 01-18-04 01:51 PM

Quote:
Trapt Wit...you like to talk a lot of shit. Especially when you're behind a computer. Isn't it ironic how people say whatever they want when they feel secure?

Actually.... I would talk more shit in person.

This is just my laid back fucking around pastime...
Nice thing to do in the middle of working on a couple sites

Casper 01-18-04 01:52 PM

Bruklor, ban me. This board sucks my dick. Everyone's a faggot, they dick ride like your mom does. Fuck man, just shut the fuck up. I'm leaving today anyhow...fucking faggots. SUCK MY DICK. Oh, and just for the record:

These aren't even rap battles, they're like two days of fucking shitheads trying to edit prewritten shit. Cuz nobody knows nothing about anyone else...fuck. Fuck you. I'm out.

Tu iesti un prost... sper sa mori in viitor...idiot ce iesti...cacat...

Topic 01-18-04 01:53 PM

Our KFC is really dirty inside so i only go through the drivethrough because i pretend its nice in there to trick my mind into eating it because its so dagon delicious. We have a popeyes a lil ways away so i dont eat much of that. I dont drink pepsi nor coke on account i dont like neither, so i also like rootbeer and non colored soda. Wow thats the longest i have ever posted in my life.