RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Gay marriages (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=108723)

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
Watched,understood,and hated the shit. Come on bra, that "real politician" talk save it, i already respect your knowledge and IQ so no need for the "i'm this and i'm that" talk. You are clearly a smart person (As is Big Daddy ova here) so lets just agree 2 disagree.

Thats about you

The End 01-21-04 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon
Its pathetic what they try to do these days.....Im sick and tired of Faggots......

I try to take a piss their trying to look over my shoulder.........

Its not natural..... Its lame..... i dont get along with them....

-1-

The majority of people that have a problem with gay people are those insecure with their own sexuality. Do you have something you would like to tell us deacon?

:shocked:

whitelightning 01-21-04 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon
Its pathetic what they try to do these days.....Im sick and tired of Faggots......

I try to take a piss their trying to look over my shoulder.........

-1-

the only time you gotta worry deacon is when the guy looks over your shoulder and says " I didn't know you were jewish" :laugh:

bouncedoggydog 01-21-04 03:51 PM

Quote:
naw i was talking bout that White lightning kid

I stand corrected then, my appoligies to you. Just this is a very heated issue for me. I don't shut down people comments or arguement if thier are well made and detailed. But just as the leading figures of the left, no one ever pin points and proves Bush is what they claim him to be. No one, as of yet, I find many flaws in his foreing polices and homelad defense, but I do not see where any oppisition on the left is countering him. Give me a plan, some directions intellegent conversation, then we could discuss these issue's. But the left is like kids on RB, always pointing finger and say this and that is wrong and such and such is an idio. All without any hard facts...

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 03:52 PM

yeah i understand that, or kids that'll say "he aint doing shit right" then when u say "how would u do it" they say "i don't know but not like him"

Daz 01-21-04 03:54 PM

still..gay marriages should be allowed..the bible or personaly disgust shouldnt rule the lives of millions of citizens...why not marry them? after all doesnt it say life, liberty , and the pursuit of happiness? then if thats what it takes to make them happy wouldnt it be a violation by not allowing it?

The End 01-21-04 03:56 PM

Why do they have to be married to be happy? That makes no sense.

bouncedoggydog 01-21-04 03:56 PM

Quote:
yeah i understand that, or kids that'll say "he aint doing shit right" then when u say "how would u do it" they say "i don't know but not like him"

Like you not detailing why it was the worse address in years. Because I happened to think it was one of the best faith based address in recent history. It's been such a long time since a man could stand for what he believed in on that platform. Most have just danced around the pressure of the special interest groups and played puppet politics. How can you down a man for standing up for what he believes. To me that is the kind of person we need in charge, a leader, not a U.N. ass kissing shell of a man. Why do people not understand that?

The End 01-21-04 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
Like you not detailing why it was the worse address in years. Because I happened to think it was one of the best faith based address in recent history. It's been such a long time since a man could stand for what he believed in on that platform. Most have just danced around the pressure of the special interest groups and played puppet politics. How can you down a man for standing in wehat he believe. To me that is the kind of person we need in charge a leader not a U.N. ass kissing shell of a man. Why do people not understand that?

Because the majority of people that post here no little about politics and life in general.

bouncedoggydog 01-21-04 03:58 PM

Well put^

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 04:00 PM

naw it was a bad address. First of all it was erratic, and we all know Bush to be a bad public speaker and he is getting no better. Bush failed to give moral uplifting statistics on the war, and the whole steroids shit was out of left field.I don't down Bush,i feel that all in all, he is doing a fairly good job, i mean no president can really bat 1000 with the capture of Sadam the world is indeed a better place.and how can you say Bush stands up for what he believes in when he doesn't even write his own speeches? Bush stands up for what his cabinet believes in.

whitelightning 01-21-04 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Because the majority of people that post here no little about politics and life in general.

god speaks the truth.

The End 01-21-04 04:01 PM

On another note, anyone ever see the video of Bush drunk at some wedding before he was made President?

Gunman tha Great 01-21-04 04:02 PM

yeah,who cares, he sniffed a lil nose candy as well.

bouncedoggydog 01-21-04 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazasta
still..gay marriages should be allowed..the bible or personaly disgust shouldnt rule the lives of millions of citizens...why not marry them? after all doesnt it say life, liberty , and the pursuit of happiness? then if thats what it takes to make them happy wouldnt it be a violation by not allowing it?

You just contridicted youself here kid. If the laws and rules were put into place by millions then why are you in faovor of the altering of the will of millions. You are taking the side oposite your argement. LMAO kids are putting thier foot in thier mouth left and right in this thread. If we took a vote on the issue, as the polls suggest this issue would be shot down in an american heartbeat. Yet those few avtivist on the left, or the stench from the bench as I call them can change the context of the constitution based on a personal whim. Fuck that, that is what's wrong here, not the President trying to defend the will of the people's majority..