RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whats Your Greatest Fear? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=110832)

Problem 01-30-04 05:08 PM

One thing fo sho..
Being a Politician..You get all the blame and so much pressure. People live to see you fail..

Tsar Casm 01-30-04 05:08 PM

Death

Envy Styles 01-30-04 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar Casm
Death

Me 2

Tsar Casm 01-30-04 05:11 PM

..and being alone in the world..

Dragon I 01-30-04 05:38 PM

my family or friends dying. that would suck. i do fear death, but only cos it would make teh people i know unhappy. besides, i know i'm not gonna die for a long time, so i don't have to worry bout that for now.

Dez 01-30-04 05:40 PM

a female i know or love getting raped.

Accelerate 01-30-04 05:43 PM

^Dez' audios...
You know I had to do that..should've posted on an alias..Like I did a few posts ago..

Chris Black 01-30-04 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
a female i know or love getting raped.

Word...

-W1

Canuck 01-30-04 05:52 PM

Bush winning this election.

Dragon I 01-30-04 06:29 PM

^ last time i dissed bush, somebody layed into me implying i was an idiot. may have even been bouncedoggydog. would be nasty for him to be back though.

Dragon I 01-30-04 06:31 PM

i mean bush when i say him by the way. not bouncedoggydog

bouncedoggydog 01-30-04 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon I
^ last time i dissed bush, somebody layed into me implying i was an idiot. may have even been bouncedoggydog. would be nasty for him to be back though.

I did not mean to offend you, I was pointing out that your agruements were idiotic, not you. Most people understand where I am coming from, but those members also have known me for a bit. So once you get to know me, you will understand that I am attacking the validity of your so called facts, and not you. I was being very nice about it, I can rip kids to shreads if I want to, but I rarley resort to that. Once in a while I will lose my cool, and jump on kids, but hey there wrong.

bouncedoggydog 01-30-04 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
Bush winning this election.

My wosre fear would have been gore defending this nation from terror. I can see it now, a focus group formed to sit and compasionatly understand the wants and needs of these oppressed indiviuals who wish us nothing but harm. I mean it's not humans that are evil afterall, it's society fault, and we need to bleed compassion for these people. Right? Drop something with foundation instead of being manipulated by every smooth talking liberal. Grow a pair...

mc aines 01-30-04 07:39 PM

mine wud b going away on vacation around the world and not c in ma family 4 months then diein on the way bk wen i wud b lookin 4ward 2 c in every 1 agen

self 01-30-04 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
I can rip kids to shreads if I want to, but I rarley resort to that.

No really, he can. One click of a button, some numbers in there. Ka-boom.

My biggest fear; saying something stupid to bounce :p