RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Canadian Hip Hop at its finest (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112404)

LyRiKaL-MoNsTeR 02-15-04 04:32 PM

candien rappers are biters i herd thid candien gangster rap it was wack the guy didint know wat he talkin about he said-in his hood hoes run free and all americans are wanna bees
i bet 50cent,JAY-Z,KRS1,CAN RIPP CANNADA AND THE UKS RAPPERS

High Class 02-15-04 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self
Word.

HighClass still listens to Eminem.

^ I dont even like eminem, nice attempt though ^

FairInHeight 02-15-04 07:28 PM

did you just say 50 could rip canadians, the only person you mentioned who could face any of us is krs-one, dumb fuck, Lyrikal Monster, you crackers can't even spell right in america.

LyRiKaL-MoNsTeR 02-16-04 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairInHeight
did you just say 50 could rip canadians, the only person you mentioned who could face any of us is krs-one, Lyrikal Monster, you crackers can't even spell right in america.
for ya info i aint no cracker
and 50,jay,krs-1,can rip alll uk and canada

Phate 02-16-04 04:54 PM

magnificent pretty much covered the list.

DL Incognito is dope. Kardinal keeps improving. Choclair is aight, look for a track called Let's Ride on Kazaa. It'd be nice to see maestro comeback. I've seen all of the above in concert n they're dope. But you have to like the style. I ain't going to say they're better than any other rapper but personally i'd rather listen to them than dirty south or club shit like chingy and nelly.

BFire 02-16-04 08:11 PM

we cant rap becuz it wasnt invented here right? okay..where the fuck was basketball invtened...one of ur countrys biggest industrys...dont bring up shit like that, jus accept the fact we as north americans both have talent

king gremlin 02-23-04 03:55 PM

i gotta say, Canada's got some dope rappers.
swollen members
sweatshop union
buck 65.

High Class 03-01-04 07:03 PM

Fuck Canadians!!! ;)

FairInHeight 03-01-04 08:18 PM

yo fuck u

$$X-Pert$$ 08-05-04 01:52 AM

ey yo, highclass fuck ur bitch ass. stop trying to be american? r u fuckin stupid man. go back to school and learn you fuckin homo thug. 1

JPoll 08-05-04 03:33 AM

classified,
maestro,
incognito,
rascals,
sweatshop union,
don't forget infinite p...he owned battles when he went down to cali and zona

D-ICED 08-05-04 03:37 AM

2 words 'FUCK CANADA' :laugh:wanna be american sooooooooooooo bad dont you.whos your 2-pac joe clair :laugh: whos your big kardnall offical :laugh: canada sucks :laugh:

JPoll 08-05-04 03:42 AM

HAHA nice record newb...it's funny how you suck vets dick...fuck ugly pac man...ish is wack bitch

D-ICED 08-05-04 03:46 AM

i got like 10 vets blacklisted i hate most you hos who been here a long time cuz most of you is haters and fuck blueprint bitch k.o.k is coming for yall

JPoll 08-05-04 03:49 AM

hahahhahahahh...i haven't laughed so hard for a long time...whatever kid...you suck

face the facts...