RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem: Cage rip-off? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113330)

...OpeY... 02-10-04 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self
What the fuck? The two are nothing alike. Fuck you for even doing that to CAgE. That's just plain out dissing the man. lol

And the line "bought your tape and dubbed over it" doesn't mean he copied what he said, but dubbed as in he rhymed over the whole tape. Used the tape like a blank tape would be used. Fucking Morons I tell you...

yea actually bein ill would be an insult to cage

Phoeniix 02-10-04 09:05 PM

wow.

i never said they sounded exactly alike. i just said i have noticed similarities.

just wanted to see what others thought about it.

1. i dont hate eminem.
2. no i did not eat my bowl of stupid soup today, you fucking idiot...you arent clever.

Otherwordz 02-10-04 11:26 PM

I personally like Em'z flow and delivery better...but I like Cage'z beats better...and I like Cage'z flow too...I just think that the more multi'z the better...but I can understand why some would thik different...I try not to compare the 2 cause they have contrasting stylez...but I bet if the beef ended and they did some shit together over one of Cage, Necro, or Mighty Mi'z beats... that shit would be off the chain...

wogzta 02-11-04 06:55 AM

On the matter of Cage verses Eminem... I'd still go with Eminem being better overall, based on his entire career... but it's safe to say I'd much rather listen to Movies For The Blind than The Eminem Show... so it's a double edged sword...

it all depends on what your tastes are.

SaM sKILLeT 02-11-04 09:06 AM

Phoen, U said there are songs where they sound similar, what songs?

Sleepwalker 02-11-04 02:14 PM

this beef is mad old and realy doesnt hold any meaning anymore..

bloodymurder 02-11-04 09:49 PM

who's cage

Brethren 02-11-04 10:03 PM

Yea Cage and Eminem use(d) the same kind of concepts, but Eminem grew outta that shit now

Canaanite 03-16-04 08:39 PM

Cage is WAY more dope than eminem.... and the beef is old news but it started when eminem went u New York "lookin" for Cage...also cage heard a tape where Eminem bit his lyrics. anyhow they were supposed to meet and battle but Eminem bitched out when he got signed.

Canaanite 03-16-04 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogzta
On the matter of Cage verses Eminem... I'd still go with Eminem being better overall, based on his entire career... but it's safe to say I'd much rather listen to Movies For The Blind than The Eminem Show... so it's a double edged sword...

it all depends on what your tastes are.

yup...."Movies for the Blind" was dope and so was "weatherproof" and so will be "Hellz Winter"

and 'The Eminem Show' was BULLSHIT it sucked donkey dick

fo'trill 03-18-04 10:30 AM

""Bought Cage's tape, opened it, and dubbed over it"
Thats a diss, he means he bought the tape and copied something over it.

Canaanite 03-18-04 03:59 PM

Cage murders eminem on 3 songs:

"Illest 4 letter word"
"bitch lady"
"and so kiddies"

Enygma 03-18-04 06:01 PM

I can't believe you guys didn't realize that line was a diss

MADD HAtter81 03-18-04 07:40 PM

i think that my boy em sounds nothin like cage and that em will rip him in a battle just because he's em and he can do that