RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1st Eminem now 50 cent wtf??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=113562)

Gunman tha Great 02-11-04 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RythmicTendicies
put it this way, if 50 hadn't of signed to shady/aftermath...3/4 of your wouldn't have given a fcuk about him...i mean, who actually heard him or liked him when he was wit Columbia?

Well since i own power of a dollar then i guess i knew about him in his doper days.

Concise 02-12-04 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les W.
Hip Hop Forever!

lol

Concise 02-12-04 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
Well since i own power of a dollar then i guess i knew about him in his doper days.

that really doesnt mean anything, cuz i know kids who own all his albums.. all his old mixtapes... and didnt hear about him till they heard him on the radio..

Sick pimp 02-12-04 10:37 AM

fiddy is weak as fk now an in sum of his old shit he's worse like he got shot in da mouf his voice changed an he started makin street pop::

YOzLyricalKilla 02-12-04 03:55 PM

lmao....i said that alllready (bout his voice n the shots) tha nigga iz wacc point blank

Hitta 02-12-04 04:08 PM

yeah 50 is only good 4 hooks thats about all...................*1*

JiXi 02-12-04 04:23 PM

How many of these threads do we need............
50 Sucks...End of story - Period.
Eminem wants money - He recives money - Period.

Ky iLL 02-12-04 04:26 PM

50 Makes Hot Hooks ... I Can't Hate On Him For That ... Plus He Makin' Money ... Ya Lyrics Too Simple ... He Could Be Much Better ... EM Always Nice Like Usual ....
Wha' Grammy's Did U Want Them To Win..??

MuhThugga 02-12-04 04:31 PM

Have any of you people considered the fact that he didn't win anything because he sucks?

You just don't realize he sucks because the bar on Hip-Hop dopeness has been lowered with years of saturation in bullshit.

RhythmicTendencies does have a good point. Everytime I tell people 50 Cent is terrible, they say I'm mad because an underground person made it or something. Then they shut up when I explain my underground artist knowledge and that 50 Cent was not popular amongst the underground heads. No one gave a shit about him in the underground, because he sucked then. He sucks now. These people only like him because he is affiliated with Eminem. So he must be good, right?

JiXi 02-12-04 04:34 PM

w0rd muhthugga...
If he only has hooks...Why does he not become hip hop and just lose the whole "PIMP" immage...He spit like what - 4 bars?

DaviD WoRdplay 02-12-04 06:20 PM

Who got it?

Accelerate 02-12-04 08:05 PM

I`ll Leave it to people outside of Queens to actually argue. I noticed in my recent visits to Queens, everyone either hates 50 or jumped on his bandwagon. Thats not the point, as an underground rapper he was still below average, and only shined on a few tracks. The two tracks on GRoDT can be used as examples, and one of the tracks called "That Ain't Gangsta" People who have Power of a Dollar probably have more shit. But back then he sucked, and Now he`s grown worse than Eminem in Cliche acts. He ain't deserve them, so Fuck him, Pay Me.

carlosbarrett 02-12-04 09:45 PM

FUCK THAT yall niggas don't live in the hood. Just because he don't rap about science and suicide and use words from a thesaurus yall hate him. I love his shit because I live in the hood. If you ain't in the hood you won't understand 50.

MuhThugga 02-13-04 12:45 PM

^Aside from the fact that I listen to Pac, Scarface, Biggie, Nas, and some Jay-Z, your statement would still sound like a moronic attempt to hide the fact that he sucks. Hood or no hood.

Idiot

YOzLyricalKilla 02-13-04 04:02 PM

iight dis is 4 carlos....you iz one dumb azz bitch...i live in the hood nigga... i live on school street in Yonkers ( in case you dont know where that is thats where D-Block is from you know Jadakiss Sheek Louch Styles J-Hood) n nigga thats hood and i still dont like that nigga...and that educated thing in his rapps that u sound is fuckin false bitch...ever hear J-Hoods Freestyle ever heard the song " 2 Gunz Up " by D-Block the song ' D-Block " by D-Block yea they dont talk in a educated form but are good....like MuhTugga said dont mean shit if u in tha hood or if you live in a lil tiny house all by yourself w/o any neighboors real rappers so know what makes up rap would kno if a rapper sucks and 50 sucks