RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Netherlands Vs. U.S.A (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114445)

N-Demik 02-15-04 11:10 PM

We may be dirty..but overall the whole team isn't dirty..I mean individuals like Vieira, Parlour and Keown have their dirty moments. But normally its something like a Van Nistelrooy dive that sparks it all off (yes everyone remembers the ugliness earlier in season :rolleyes: )

But atleast it's a competitive season, which is good but not for someone in my position LOL

B.I.Detained 02-15-04 11:13 PM

its a great season so far..
jus dyum bastard gooners still unbeaten lol

varentao 02-15-04 11:20 PM

Oh aye, all the teams in the Premiership react in such disproportionate manners...to dives...to ONE offside decision going against them. Oh, and on the question of diving...Ashley Cole anyone?

I'm sorry. But Arsenal in general are fairly 'dirty'. Look at how many sendings off and bookings they've recieved since Wenger has been in charge.

Lauren. Cole. Lehmann. Vieira. Henry (though i do like him as a player, he aint that bad). Wiltord. Er..Silva. And i'm sure yer youngsters like Aladiere are being groomed that way too..

But nah...tis all part of the 'art of football' i guess. Not much consolation unless you're grabbing at straws.

Kluivert likes Hip-Hop more than football. And he's a much worse diver than Ruud. Not as clinical in front of goal either. Still, good player.

Yes, 'best' season yet in a way. Better than when ye olde Arsenal and Leeds were winning it. Friggin 'lullaby' teams...who needed a story book when you had them, eh?

B.I.Detained 02-15-04 11:23 PM

lol...Leeds,Wolves n Leister to go down

United to clinch it at the death
Arsenal to come 2nd
Chelsea 3rd
Charlton or Fulham 4th hopefully

Liverpool go into administration the Scouse twats lol

varentao 02-15-04 11:26 PM

^Arsenal to win it. Man Utd to pip Chelsea to Second place. It'll all be close though.

I actually have a thing for Wolves. So want them to stay up. But they probably wont. Shame Coventry City had to go down...got a 'thing' for them too. Though nice to see Birmingham City doing well.

Straight Ace 02-16-04 09:05 AM

Well...Arsenal may be dirty..
But not as dirty as Edgar Davids..

*put ur hands up*

varentao 02-16-04 06:40 PM

Well, Davids may be dirty.

But not as dirty as the Catenaccio. With their greasy style of play. Och!...

Penskills 02-16-04 06:41 PM

USA did very well at last World Cup...

Straight Ace 02-16-04 06:42 PM

Cannavaro & Nesta...
Like 2 of the world's best central defenders..
&..the list goes on...
Yet not alot of succes...lately.
& Davids isnt dirty...just down right agressive.

menolin 02-16-04 06:44 PM

when van nistelrooy, is being marked by keown, it fathers like the game is in slow motion!!

varentao 02-16-04 07:00 PM

Yeah, that's what i was getting at (about Davids), Lawrenson.

B.I.Detained 02-16-04 07:03 PM

Davids has had that menacing feature ever since he got Glaucoma
Think it jus pissed him off now he jus takes it out on the Italian twats
while playin for Juve

varentao 02-16-04 07:14 PM

Nah, he's always been that aggressive bordering on dirty. And sometimes tripping over the line into the realm of dirtiness. Tis all part of the game...

Class player. Shame he didn't play in England when at his best. Would've been interesting (though i rate Veron, i did think at the time Davids would've been a better buy..and looking at current Manure team, he would've been. Then again, could he and Roy Keane play together in midfield? So similar in play and mentality. Hmmm..)..

M.Perror Ming 02-16-04 07:25 PM

USA isnt going to get merked just because Netherlands have Ruud and CoCo and others doesnt mean anything. Plus USA is new to the sport and they are already conquering the game pretty well, and if Tim Howard plays we will hold back some goals because he has had some practice in games with Manchester United. I am a Man U supporter and an USA supporter. I had a soccer camp in the summer and we had a professional coach from Netherlands come and train us. USA has tons of stars (they just arent as good).

B.I.Detained 02-16-04 07:30 PM

USA is iight but will always be playing catch up to France,Brazil,Spain,Argentina etc
England are still finding it hard to compete at the level which has arised

Davids n Keane would conflict too much, Neil Mellor will be Keanes perfect Successor
n Hopefully Djemba Djemba will mature into the role that will be vacant also
he has the same characteristics..jus not the Touch n Finess yet
but I guess that'll come