RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Me and My Wife... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114603)

Rags 02-16-04 02:32 PM

u look like ET...:laugh:

Mag... 02-16-04 04:23 PM

ok ok well i don't need to here how you guys wanna hate on me... or how you wanna do my wife...

this is sooo stupid but... yes i do know wing chun kung fu... and no i wont teach you...

my parents are very well off and the wedding was quite expensive...

{Peace}

IceMan187 02-16-04 04:35 PM

^^, teach me master, Mr. Miyagi......i wanna learn, and in return i will teach you the magnificient art of lyricism.....

Thrust 02-16-04 06:01 PM

well i'm not going to hate...
but you don't look rap inspired at all?

Mag... 02-16-04 09:42 PM

that's just fuckin absurd.... i don't look rap inspired?? im wearing traditional chinese clothing on my wedding day... and im posing for pictures that will be given to my family...

you think ima rock my nba jerseys or bandanas... what are you thinkin?

{Peace}

Lethargic 02-16-04 09:49 PM

^Damn, you were doing so well. Then you bit right into the hate and they got you hook line and sinker. Maybe mine put you to the edge, and they pushed you over. Anyway, for real, nice pic. Your wife is beautiful...Dont' take Iceman up on his offer, he's garbage. Anyway, be real, be cool...work hard to elevate...you'll be fine.

Hi, I'm Lethargic...that resident not so much an asshole really.

DaIllistReBel 02-16-04 10:46 PM

^Leth stole wat I was g2 say lol. But seriously man, if you post a pic on here, at least one person's g2 hate, you have to expect that. Otherwise, don't post it. And the fact that you have a beautiful wife, ppl are gonna say "yea i wanna do her." You gotta expect comments like that if ur post a pic like that. Just don't take the comments seriously.

Besides that, str8 pic.

inspire 02-16-04 10:58 PM

William Hung raps now? :confused:

From Hong Kong Ricky Martin to Hong Kong Eminem

Dimez 02-16-04 11:04 PM

very nice

Mag... 02-16-04 11:33 PM

Dub Hung is like my new nick now...

lmao

i know all about the haters... but sometimes you gotta show some balls...

{Peace}

MichaelMadness 02-17-04 07:07 PM

Word up, Nice........
I dunno bout u spittin but keep it real w/ the fams ya know....

beNNy bLanCo 02-17-04 07:44 PM

dam your married?>?>? you look 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

deser_eagle 03-09-04 05:59 PM

brains and beauty...dangerous combination.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-11-04 01:03 PM

This Is My Take On It...the Chinese Dude Looks Like A Fuckin Nerd With Those Bangs N Glasses In His Chinese Suit,n The White Bitch,she Aint Shit...who Wouldnt Look Good Standin Beside A Loser Like That? Yea She Too Good For Him,prolly Usin Him For Money,but She Aint Nothin Special She Looks Like A Damn Bird

Crossword 03-11-04 11:06 PM

damn latin, you prolly some 42 year old white chick livin in her trailer with ehr 10 kids no husband and no money... Get yo loose ass outa here if all ya do is hate