RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Best Blunt Wrap Flavour's (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115040)

Amorphus 02-17-04 08:28 PM

lol

Sour Apple and Strawberry are gross....

If you want a chronic bluntwrap get Strawberry-Banana and peach... Blueberry is hella good too... Watermelon and vanilla are tastey as well.... I've tried em all...

Cognac, Candella, black cherry, Jamaican rum, passion fruit... honey, chocalate, berry...

It's a daily routine to pick up a Royal Bluntwrap n twist one up...

Shrooms are fun... rolling blunts from cigars is kinda oldschool... smoking a strawberry blunt is not gay....

and thats all i have to say.

Mental God 02-17-04 08:33 PM

^^^word up...

the cognac ones are dope...

anyone smoke Al Capone Sweets?

Archeologist 02-17-04 08:39 PM

wtf are Al Capone Sweets? they sound good.........
the chocolate one would taste shit....

Freeman 02-17-04 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by menolin
wat the fuck are blunt wraps???

you on about actual blunts with the cigar tobacco in??

because me an my mates just use rizla, closest thing we get to a new taste is the new super slim ones!!

Lmao... Your funny...

Mental God 02-17-04 08:46 PM

^^^nope, it opens up parts of your brain that you dont use... and its not addictive

PROOF 02-17-04 08:56 PM

shrooms taste like shit, no joke, they do the mothafuckin job though, my advice, put them on pizza, not that bad then

Mental God 02-17-04 08:57 PM

^^^or crumble them up and drink them with orange juice

PROOF 02-17-04 08:59 PM

never tried that, then again i really dont like shrooms, i must be a fuckin pussy, but i always get scared usin them, i think what i see is real, and i dont wanna be chased by trolls, their scary

Muddy Boots 02-17-04 09:01 PM

Them Mint Optimos Are Dope . . .

PROOF 02-17-04 09:02 PM

^^ lol yeah, i think we kind of strayed from the subject, in all honest opinion, go with the blueberry, only ones worth a damn if not plain

Muddy Boots 02-17-04 09:04 PM

Oh, but fucka- blunt . . give me a nice pipe, and i`m good. .

and for the kids that said Shrooms, that`d be dope .. if shrooming season is still in.

PROOF 02-17-04 09:06 PM

aiyyo, yeah, take a pipe, some like... grape coolaid powder, and fuckin sprinkle it on, or the best one (IT CANT BE FUCKED WITH) take a small orange peel, and throw it in the pipe with the weed, and smoke it, make sure u hit the flame on the peel though, mhhmhh...

$CRaWDaWG$ 02-17-04 09:06 PM

I pop mushrooms, I do shrooms. Best blunt wrap I had was a cherry tastin flavor, I wouldnt try choclate because that would be discusting. I also use black and milds, take out the tabacco and refill with weed, light and smoke just leave a little bit of tabacco because you dont want to start smoking plastic. Black and milds are the ones with the tips, then when you taste the tabacco you know your weed is finished. Blaze one.

Mental God 02-17-04 09:06 PM

Quote:
never tried that, then again i really dont like shrooms, i must be a fuckin pussy, but i always get scared usin them, i think what i see is real, and i dont wanna be chased by trolls, their scary

lol ur an idiot, you have NEVER done shrooms, and i knopw this because you said you had "trolls chasing you"

you dont hallucinate like that you idiot...

it is hard to explain, but it just makes things look 3d, and makes objects look like they are waving and such...

but you dont see gremlins and shit

lkol at kids trying to be cool

PROOF 02-17-04 09:07 PM

actually you do, especially if you do it with acid, but dont tell me what i have and have not done, cause i know