RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who could FUCK wit Eminem (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115212)

PROOF 02-21-04 02:13 PM

^^ told u i wouldnt have to say anything ambition

Lanseril Storm 02-21-04 02:14 PM

Ya know ya lived in a fucked up world when.
The best Golfer is Black.
The tallest basketball Player is Chinese.
The best rapper is white.
and your 3 top officals names are, Bush, Colin, and Dick.
Just alittle food for thought.

PROOF 02-21-04 02:24 PM

one of them is not right, add them up to find out which

demolish 02-21-04 06:21 PM

yo eminem just can't be touched. if u have listened to Dead Wrong, eminem made biggie look like shit. the only mc that i know of that beat eminem in a freestyle was mc juice, but that was when eminem was underground. only sticky fingaz might have a slight chance 2 berely lay a finger on slim, but i still say eminem will win. nas and xzibit don't stand a chance, and neither does twista. twista is rawbut ya'll are lettin that fast rappin go in front of skill. twista uses syllables and vocab but slim is just a fuckin beast

Poise 02-21-04 07:54 PM

Jehst would kill eminem.

Ambition 02-21-04 08:34 PM

who the fuck is Jehst?????????

HeXen 02-22-04 11:44 AM

canibus would kill eminem....em jst dnt give a shit any more dawg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambition 02-22-04 12:27 PM

When Cannabis responds back to Eminem's diss track I agree with you.... But Eminem's diss him a couple times....In Square dance(he got at him),Canabitch(he wrote a song on him, and plus he's got some freestyle's on him. But Cannabis were waiting........

demolish 02-22-04 12:37 PM

canibus does have a chance, but he hasn't taken it. canibus hasn't answered to canabitch. a lot of hip hop heads are probably thinkin he's a pussy. i'd like to hear wat canibus has to say, but untill then eminem is still on top.

Ambition 02-22-04 02:15 PM

If he takes to long when he finally comes out wit his diss it wont matter.I always thought if you didnt respond back at a reasonable deadline its a disadvantage. I know yall gotta feel me on that shit...

PROOF 02-22-04 02:20 PM

eminem probably wont win the fuckin beef with canibus, but you know what is funny, he kind of won in his own way already, the chorus and the first 6 lines on canibitch doesnt beat canibus, but it tells how in his career, eminem already beat him.

demolish 02-22-04 02:25 PM

i feel you ambition.

Restricted 02-22-04 08:53 PM

Cannibus is lyrically better than 3/4 of the rappers out there. He hasn't put out a new track in god knows how long. I don't know what the fuck happened to him. Did he die? Anyone know anything about him?

Status 02-23-04 11:43 AM

man you all gata check out all the peeps from cali any of them could beat emi in a free style emi was good back in the day as ken kaniff.....but havnt heard shit from him in a long ass time.

Ambition 02-23-04 11:51 AM

close this thread please nobodys really gettin at it like I thought they would