RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Original RB Members Only. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=123804)

Envy Styles 05-14-04 04:03 PM

lethal- no hes a biter

Killah Bwoy 05-14-04 04:28 PM

if ur makin a crew for original RB why dont u go to the original RB and make a fuckin crew there....simple..this aint the original rb ..wat are u tryin to prove we all know original rb is better come on now this is a new forum

:.Faceless.: 05-14-04 04:54 PM

haha if its not needed then why waste some good shit on a weak oponent....and its not mi fault i got paired up wit a wack cat

:.Faceless.: 05-14-04 04:58 PM

i aint a fucking biter retard.........ill show you the link to the battle that i was gunna use it but he no showed......so i didnt bite miown shit you retartd......

Da Solution 05-14-04 05:07 PM

Im from rb oringinal But i have a diffrent name

:.Faceless.: 05-14-04 05:07 PM

they didnt know that flash was mi alias

Optimal 05-14-04 05:11 PM

i was on the original site can i get in i was j~dubya i went 17-0 before i got banned for freepostin when i only averaged 3 point somethin post a day

:.Faceless.: 05-14-04 05:18 PM

yo optimal why you coppyin mi bois name....he on orignal rb and his name is -Optimal-

Cesus Jhist 05-14-04 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash
and if it was against a newb then why would i need to come hard......and Blitzkreger aka .44 is good and i still merkin him 4-0 wit a weak verse

hah, .44 aka Blitzkrieger...

is me bitch. And the only reason you winning, is because that battle is old, and I elevated so much since then, and you haven't.

Hence Foward is not a joke you fuckin cunt, pandora is a joke.

jesus christ...herbs.

Mr.Christensen 05-14-04 06:00 PM

guess who i am on original RB?

so yea, flash..shut up, HF can, is, and will beat you at each and every point of you life

dont like what i said, set up the battle, and get ready to lose

Chris Black 05-14-04 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash
what wun the wun against Phoenixx.....that shit was a fucking joke battle.....Hence Foward is a joke

So much of a joke that Hence is winning every battle, right? So much of a joke that every battler in Hence is in LLL, and you cant even get past LLL jr. So much of a joke that 80% of out crew is on the Elite list, and only 1 cat in your crew is. Comming here to talk behind our backs was a bitchmove, so lets handle it. Grams God vs You, pinkslip, at both sites. Hence is the illest at rb, and now you will be eliminated from both sites for your mouth. Holla at the God, bitch.
:laugh:
-W1

HELLonEARTH 05-14-04 06:12 PM

Put ya dumbass crew on da old RB

Key... 05-14-04 06:19 PM

Illtalic...from Ijl. Were is smoka?

:.Faceless.: 05-14-04 06:37 PM

hahah wicked.....i never tryed out for LLL or LLL jr and if i did i woulda gotten in.......

if you want some real compitition join urbanflows........im Blak Siinz on there.........see what your up against stupid fuckin HF fools

Key... 05-14-04 06:48 PM

Hahaha^^^Is this Blak Sinz...hahaha^^^My negga am iN MC also.