RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What Gang Sign You Reppin? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=127061)

Tha Untouchable 05-29-04 01:03 AM

guess it's there turf and shit

E Looch 05-29-04 01:04 AM

here goes some more knowledge fro man o.g like my self

blood= Brotherly Love Overcomes Oppresion and Destruction

my defintion of crip = Cowards Run In Packs < no doubt

but um crip= Chirst Rest In Peace

real shit

give a fuck if u feal me

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:05 AM

theres crips where i live but little gangs is runnins shyt i would say crips and bloods and latin king's are fallin back but these young gangs out here thinkin they runnin shyt and then they meet my gang and we got like 4 professional boxers...the dirtiest street fighters ever some big ass niggaz we made our shyt like 6 years ago and its still running strong cuz the respect we get...but as for crips i aint feelin them in NY

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:06 AM

im feeling you e looch ::fuck fuck:: that crip shyt is funny cowards run in packs lol the truth is out now

Tha Untouchable 05-29-04 01:06 AM

cripz belong in l.a.

E Looch 05-29-04 01:08 AM

they belong suckin my dick

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:12 AM

thats gonna be alot of people suckin your dick bet your gonna have fun :P

KilleRr 05-29-04 01:12 AM

YOu all gotz it wrong,
Krazy
Kracker
Killaz

But im white tho, dont take it in offense

Killah Bwoy 05-29-04 01:13 AM

flow...i feel you on your hood you need to bring you and your niggaz down in my hood..niggaz thinkin they ownin shit with a crew with bout 3-4 niggaz LOL i laugh at this shit heres a description of my crew

DA 905 Niggaz

tall ass ma fuckaz... my boi jordans a buff niggaz ..osmins wirey as fuck..seems the nigga duznt feel pain..me...im muscular but not buff and im quick as fuck..fuckin with the ali fists LOL..shamira...gurl but tomboy shes fuckin 6,6 she can slap a nigga down quick...2 gats...never used but will wen nessessarry...we got bitches makin money for us (not gurls ..mens doin arrens for us) ...we really hood..im puttin canada on da map HAHAHA......its funny peoples think they tuff in CA..yall USA katz need to come down here and teach these foos a lesson u feel me dawg...

and untouchable..crips belong anywheer jus like bloods belong anywhere..

but this shits fucked up...i gotta have my own set jus too survive out here

yall niggaz might laugh BUT CANADA IS FUCKIN GHETTO..niggaz try to hard to be the states and watch too much thug movies and katz be over duein it..

Black Thief 05-29-04 01:19 AM

>>>
Fuck a gang
Im reppin Jesus to tha fullest...only family I'll ever need

.....and watch someone to shit on me cause of that

we gonna keep doin stupid shit and killin an infinite amount of people to tha point where we finally realize we reppin sumthin for nothin...but by then...it will all be over...and u lived ya life for an unjust cause...

Pop Lotty 05-29-04 01:21 AM

Niggas Is Soft.........i Want One Of Yall To Take A Picture Of U Wit Ya Guns And Shyt Or Vids With U And Ur "gangs" Niggas, I Wanna See That, Until Then U Niggas Is Soft

Killah Bwoy 05-29-04 01:22 AM

AMEN i feel u on that one playa im wich you for that ^ but check it

the devil has put up a competition and he's powerful we like his demons feel me all this evil shit we be doin in our lives only makin him stronger....now i cant even leave my house without rollin wit 3-4 niggaz cause hes soo evil and he will take your life

god had gaven you a choice too follow him or let the devil suck up your brain..and most niggaz is lettin the devil win

Killah Bwoy 05-29-04 01:23 AM

FAM YO GOTTA ASS WHIPPIN I GOT A FIGHT CAM CORDED IN MY HOUSE ILL UPLOAD IT ON THE COMP IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW..it was between me and this white kid

E Looch 05-29-04 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotaasswhoopin4U
Niggas Is Soft.........i Want One Of Yall To Take A Picture Of U Wit Ya Guns And Shyt Or Vids With U And Ur "gangs" Niggas, I Wanna See That, Until Then U Niggas Is Soft

lmao i done did all of that

FlowIntelligent. 05-29-04 01:36 AM

i would post a pic of me with a gun but i dont own one cuz i dont need one all i need is my hands ya feel me and as for me and my crew we aint pussy or anything we got like 25 people but then my cuzin got a gang he in thats with us so we really got about 80+ with all the people we run with and we took down the crips in our city...and S.R.T and latin kings and 24 karat and folk so i know we aint bytches but we dont need guns to take care of ourselves ya feel me ~!1!~