RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Jpoll (BluePrint) -v- CarsonJet (ILL) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=130312)

Vango 06-25-04 11:21 AM

carson you really are a crybaby.......................

Phenom-in-all 06-25-04 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGo
carson you really are a crybaby.......................

hahahahahahahaha

FlowIntelligent. 06-25-04 04:06 PM

carsonjet: i wasnt really feelin how you edited your voice or whatever you did because it didnt make more of an impact on your verse...the ashes to ashes dust to dust bar was hott i was really feelin that and so was the line about aaliyah that was hott....your flow was decent could of been better....decent piece...some good punches but not many hott ones

overall : 6.5/10

jpoll: ok that opener was wack as hell...was not feelin it...your first 3 bars was hott tho...lmao @ the line about his voice editing...flow was on point...everything was pretty consistent.....i think you wasted alot of time with that intro so that made your verse a lil weaker...but your punches were better than carsons...and you had a better verse all-around...

overall: 7/10

vote: jpoll

~!1!~

The Jett 06-25-04 05:15 PM

another dickride......never posted in audio.....

save the site....bann Jpoll

Da Vinci 06-25-04 05:24 PM

Carson if it's that big of a problem just battle him again. But, even the people that voted for you mentioned what I mentioned about your vocal they just voted the other way on it. I really don't understand how ya say my vote should be d.q I've posted on 20 plus audio's before, just could understand what you were saying, the same thing seventhird said but he voted for you, I didn't. Simple as that, battle him again.

FlowIntelligent. 06-25-04 06:43 PM

and carson im voting on all audio battles not just this one so shut up about d/rs stop being mad cuz your gonna lose everyone loses just deal with it

JPoll 06-25-04 07:13 PM

he just can't take a loss like a man...seriously kid...i thought you were a vet...but nope your just little fucking cry baby...another n sight...

The Jett 06-27-04 11:13 AM

I am a vet....

are u deaf? can u not realize yourself that you lost?....
kinda like the first time I KO'd you....

except this time....you had over a 100 posts an could go vote on battles so they would come vote for you.

You may very well get the W....with 5 poll votes....

but you know deep down inside Im a hell of alot better than you at audio text or topical.

just look at who voted for you...an voted for me.
take your win......you'll do anything for......I haven't voted for another audio battle yet....let alone frontlines.....

my last up no matter what. we all know who the real winner is.

:) 06-27-04 12:22 PM

lol at this its better not to battle certain people.. why deadl with all the crying and complaining

JPoll 06-27-04 02:59 PM

man someone finish this...it's 4 to 2 for me...and i'm tired of him crying so much over it....

Mad Dog 06-29-04 04:02 AM

I gotta give this to JPoll coz i feel he came much harder wit 24 seconds less time more even the fact he introed for quite a long time (should've got to the point) nice spit though. Kept a decent rhyme scheme liked the wordplay a lot it was my 1st audio hearin him i think he's better @ text but J's new on this scene and could still elevate and compete wit the heavyweights up in here good job.

Carson i werent feelin yours i got bored kinda round half way the way you rap wasnt appealing to me at all you may have won this if you change ur style again good rhymes and nice wordplay but overall not winning material.

V/JPoll came harder and had better structure to his rhyme and the beat went well wit the voice.