RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   i giving up the league (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=131967)

shadow 06-28-04 12:22 PM

this leage is gonn end up tight-

virt 06-28-04 12:29 PM

yes it will.... and im gona make requirements to get in the league too...and im not gona keep win/lose records cuz in the long run records dont matter....only thing that matters is were you are placed and who you are battleing....

and i wont let n-sight type complaining....that aint gona happen...

DeLeon 06-28-04 12:40 PM

that shit sounds good...you said something about middle light and heavyweight
how are you gonna do that stuff

virt 06-28-04 01:20 PM

im gona have a tournment in the begining of when i take over....there will be 32 people.....and depending on how you do in the tourny will seperate the middle heavy and light...the winner is heavy, second is middle and thrid is light...and i have a plan to devide eveyone else up...

shadow 06-28-04 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virt
yes it will.... and im gona make requirements to get in the league too...and im not gona keep win/lose records cuz in the long run records dont matter....only thing that matters is were you are placed and who you are battleing....

and i wont let n-sight type complaining....that aint gona happen...

what kinda requirments... im still in dis shitforreal though
dotn even think bout kicking me out aight?

JPoll 06-28-04 02:48 PM

posts...and stuff like that...if we've seen them around...yeah me and virt are going to make this league really good...

Poppa Kap 06-28-04 04:37 PM

do i need to re sign up for this tourny?

JPoll 06-28-04 04:46 PM

we're going to put a sign up thread up soon...

Poppa Kap 06-28-04 04:54 PM

Better keep an eye out for it...so is this week the last week of the league...next will be a new tourny?

JPoll 06-28-04 04:59 PM

maybe i ono...the tourny idea might or might not happen...what do you people think...
option 1...tourny to decide the belts...
option 2...just start into the league then after 4 or so weeks have a title match with the undefeated or two people that have done the best...
option 3...go ahead with the three people who are in the current tourniment...then just start the league with that person being the title holder....

personally i think 3 because us three have earned the right to be there...but let us know

Poppa Kap 06-28-04 05:02 PM

option 1.

Poppa Kap 06-28-04 05:03 PM

Scrap that...i meant option 2 lol

DeLeon 06-28-04 05:09 PM

op 2.....but would that determine that light and middle and heavy weight
shit ya'll were talkin about

Poppa Kap 06-28-04 05:23 PM

I rekon it would......say there is the 6 best competitiors.....the top 2 battle it out for the Heavy, 2nd best battle for the middle and last 2 for the light......i think that wuid make sense.

DeLeon 06-28-04 05:29 PM

yeah.....thats cool