RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RB Closing Down (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132558)

SPuLâ„¢ 06-30-04 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd
you know how hard that would be going through every fucking post and figuring out who sucks and what not,rofl
that would takes ages

yea, couldn't he jus get like recommendations from people he thinks are good, and askt hem to help him sort it out?

FlowIntelligent. 06-30-04 02:36 PM

i knida agree with apotheosis but also the people who talk shit and still suck

SPuLâ„¢ 06-30-04 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis
people throw the herb term around alot. The way im takin a herb is someone who doesnt understand rapboards and obviously new to them, if u lost all thise herbs then a site of no herbs wud die, sum herbs become legends, active or sum are herbs forever, but eventualy everyone grows out of rapboards so surely wudnt the "herb elimination" fail. i cud be thinkin totally wrong tho.

yea, that is tru. Cuz "Herbs" have the ability, to learn and develop into much better skill. Even I was once a herb, and used to have sucky rhymes and think I was the best.

PoLiFicK 06-30-04 02:38 PM

This Bull shit I Battled 23 Timez Hard And Now Got 2 Start All Over Thatz Weak.....

FlowIntelligent. 06-30-04 02:39 PM

i battles over 50 times and have to start including tourneys and have to sart over

accomplishment 06-30-04 02:39 PM

how you think i feel,.

Poppa Kap 06-30-04 02:39 PM

^lol at some people gettin emotional

JPoll 06-30-04 02:40 PM

so what's the new site baron hmmm???...i don't get why he would sell it>

FlowIntelligent. 06-30-04 02:40 PM

lol@ apotheosis ....shyt i just dont wanna lose everything i worked hard for

accomplishment 06-30-04 02:41 PM

haha yea it will be alright becuase by the next time it gets set up i wont have to be doing fuckin text i'll have all my audio equipment payed for...

i just got a 1500 dolla comp just for basically rap.. its a like basically a studio has a 300 dolla sound card in it

Poppa Kap 06-30-04 02:42 PM

This would decrease the obeisty rate im sure, its time some of u guys found new hobbies.......

......but seriously theres a ton of other rap boards.....and every does say "posts" and "wins" dont matter so if thats correct.....fuk it.

FlowIntelligent. 06-30-04 02:44 PM

yes but if you dont got many posts or a good record you get herbed on...look at every1 here with crappy records.....granted they dont mean shyt but people take it a different way....."o you got more losses than wins" so record doesnt matter but if we are merging with another board i think it would be good cuz more of a challenge

J. Luth 06-30-04 02:45 PM

yo can someone pm me bout this site and when august comes will it be tha same name rap battles???

FlowIntelligent. 06-30-04 02:46 PM

at least if we merge we are merging with a good site...so far from what i have seen its a good site

Baron Mynd 06-30-04 02:48 PM

i always considered RB as home to me i started here few years back and i went through the crash and the rebuliding process its sad to see RB go...