RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   ...Heavy, Middle and Light wieght Titles... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=132907)

Introspect. 07-04-04 02:39 AM

so probally next week this will be up and going?

virt 07-04-04 02:44 AM

yes....aftert the current battles are done...

Introspect. 07-04-04 05:27 AM

aight man thankz and will i be contacted about my weight or will their be post wit all tha rappers weight listing's?

virt 07-04-04 02:36 PM

there Will be a post Were the battles are....

M&rk 07-04-04 04:14 PM

yo the league forum should show all of the person's stats, record and everything like in bitch slapped so its easier to diss someone and not have to look it up or list what your personal is about because the other people didn't look it up. an idea. one

Key... 07-04-04 04:35 PM

virt doing good

virt 07-04-04 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
yo the league forum should show all of the person's stats, record and everything like in bitch slapped so its easier to diss someone and not have to look it up or list what your personal is about because the other people didn't look it up. an idea. one

didn't understand a word you typed....what do you mean?

Poppa Kap 07-04-04 05:26 PM

i think he is sayin like a profile of each battler. that shit is wack...do ur homework on ur opponent...we cant give u a profile of sumthin 2 make punches about.

Plutonium 07-04-04 08:14 PM

what happens if this whole thing gets screwed: people will start complaining if they dont get into heavy weight......and shit

:.Faceless.: 07-04-04 10:07 PM

when are the first rounds gettin poppin off cause mine was up but then it just dissapeared?!?!?!?!??!?!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

MoTiF 07-04-04 10:23 PM

Lol im Expirienced?

I been here for a month and some odd days....Thats when i started "Netcee'ing"

virt 07-04-04 11:46 PM

you know how battles work and that is what i talk about when i say experience

JPoll 07-05-04 12:17 AM

we will be deciding...depends on what we think...but you can move up or down easily...

JPoll 07-05-04 12:25 AM

yo everybody this is your other mod for rb's textcee league...and i was thinking that we should just start out with 2 belts because it is going to cause too much conflict over placement...and it will be a lot easier...then after a month or 2 we will make the third....i think we should start with heavy...and light...then add middle later...

let's hear some opinions....

SPuLâ„¢ 07-05-04 12:28 AM

damn, that's tight ass shit right there. or you could do somethin' like have the 2 belts, and then everyone who signs-up after the first week the 2 belt system is used, to be in a 3rd league called the "Newbie" division or whatever you want it to be. And then see how they do for that week, or for 2 to 3 weeks and then place them in light or heavy. jus my opinion. But 2 is tight too