RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   State...Capitol (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=133344)

Daclassic 07-06-04 12:05 AM

Oh okay...enough said.

L.E 07-06-04 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daclassic
Well he is denying it....so? but that doesn't necessarily mean they are the same people ....maybe they using the same comp....he says he heard of him...which means he still denying it...how dumb something is strange about this...and I need answers lol

but you wanna know what I think....I think they are the same too limited....

He admitted it...he posted his soundclick in our forum, and some people noticed it was the exact same as Killah Bwoys...

Daclassic 07-06-04 12:09 AM

but when I asked him he denied it.....he didn't come straight out...and admitt it...he had admitted it ...right after you said something.....

Can someone come up with an answer why I shouldnt be mad....or better yet ...why the blueprint shouldnt be mad....

L.E 07-06-04 12:11 AM

Oh...you dawgz are mad at him?????

Decree Wun 07-06-04 12:14 AM

be mad at me i dont care...i can throw down my own FAM lay....everyone has a fuckin alias on this site...so i shouldnt be the only one your mad at...ya'll kids like being mad at me in particular and what's there to be mad at?

SPuLâ„¢ 07-06-04 12:17 AM

damn, State, you're killah? Damn, if I knew that I would have came hella harder on my verse against you. lol

Decree Wun 07-06-04 12:18 AM

lol word...i couldnt come as hard as usual cuz they would of picked up my structure.......you feel me..but i think you still would of beat me probably...

DeaDly RhymeZ 01 07-06-04 12:19 AM

Yo fa real im wondering are u a Crip?

Decree Wun 07-06-04 12:20 AM

Jea

L.I. 07-06-04 12:20 AM

lmao damn state...i didnt no u were killah....i thought u were sum herb newbie who thought freeposting got u to be a dope head....lmao....what up man...

Daclassic 07-06-04 12:21 AM

the reason why I'm mad is because of how hard I put my two cents to get you in back in the crew when at the same time your someone else. when you could of told me off the back who you were....so I didnt' have to waste my time....I'm not angry at people having an alias. what you talking about.

but don't worry about it.....enough said

DeaDly RhymeZ 01 07-06-04 12:22 AM

No Beef Juzz a Question

DeaDly RhymeZ 01 07-06-04 12:24 AM

Dont u hate how niggaz allwayz be like they should put GAngz in IRAQ WTF is that im not in a Gang but im like WTF thatz da Dumbest sHit Eva i wanna go Sneak tha shit out um they so DUMB

Decree Wun 07-06-04 12:24 AM

classic i feel you..im just saying..im the person the person you hated..but yet respected...callin me newbs...but yet killah bwoy was in your top 10 for best vet...tellin me im weak but on killah bwoy yall tell me im sick.........theres my fuckin point and thats why i did this..otherthen becuz my record was ugly

Decree Wun 07-06-04 12:24 AM

i aint in a gang...but i rep crips........throws up *C*