RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Original RB Relaunched Peeps (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=139237)

Crossword 08-02-04 08:27 PM

UE beat us cause creativitie was a noob, and TOoN was a cheater. You ducked a crew battle with me twice R... But if Class Sic was taken over by me or someone who was actually ill, would have been different... anyways

FlowIntelligent. 08-02-04 08:27 PM

Furious Flow Was The Shit LoL...Me L.I E Looch Killah Bwoy I Dont even Remember anyone Else

Vango 08-02-04 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
lol... you seem desprate

lol not desperate, its just there are only a few of the original rb relaunched who do sigs who even know who these crews are. like LOT.

Crossword 08-02-04 08:28 PM

haha i wasnt in any crew after Class Sic fell apart the first time... because i left. And ya'll we're buggin me to join :)

Vango 08-02-04 08:28 PM

i agree class sic was toooooo dope, too many dope heads. leadership was the problem, dj emsce wasnt the best leader.

anxiety 08-02-04 08:30 PM

Lets see... So far... Liquor of Tears has talked the first shit ive seen him talk in months (way to go)... Re$tricted Has lied about the first good crew... Flow Intelligent needs a history teacher (Class Sic came way before UE buddy) and Village Pimp changed his little Proof (ko) thing to Proof, AKA Anxiety 5-0 KO... So Village... I call you out... We'll see who gets Ko'ed motherfucker... HAHA... Bring it...

Crossword 08-02-04 08:31 PM

haha, yeah i talk shit when it NEEDS to be...:)

villagepimp 08-02-04 08:32 PM

hmm... Read your other call-out thread... my policy always the same... No re-matches.

Vango 08-02-04 08:32 PM

old school nostalgia, it brings the shit talking out.

villagepimp 08-02-04 08:33 PM

DAmn... wats with everyone and the net beef...

Crossword 08-02-04 08:35 PM

nah its nothin. They just need to prove themselves. I used to get bothered by it, but just let it go... If it weren't for the beef, what would keep us busy? I mean, if we never had latin kitten join this board, we would've never had a thread with more then 30 pages like we have had...let me add, like 18 of them. I LOOOVE the net beef

~Babylon~ 08-02-04 08:36 PM

I was there

anxiety 08-02-04 08:37 PM

Rematch? you were my first battle ever, shit i even remember my verse...

You wanna battle me cause you think im a true newb...
Its gonna suck when you hear the words "you lose"...
Im gonna stand over you and beat you with new shoes...
Keep whackin you with them till you get a black and blue bruise...
This motherfucker claimen he's a P.I.M.P.
Probably a dick, but see me im friendly...
Probably somewhere in a basement doin drugs and meth...
If i could see ya future i'd see slugs and death...
Checkin somewhere in ya lungs for breath...
But you couldnt breath, that last one stung ya head...

That sucked... And it was almost as good as yours... And you had been on the site for months already... I know your afraid... But i havent elevated that much sence then *cough*...

Stop being a bitch and battle...

villagepimp 08-02-04 08:37 PM

haha... yeah... tru... I hate the fact when people act like they never got beat... lol.

Vango 08-02-04 08:38 PM

for the record im not much on rematches. if i beat you once why should i waste my time and battle you again.