RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Writer's Block (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   ***2nd Round Beef- Get It While It's Hot!*** (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=139402)

Karl Merks 08-04-04 01:31 PM

*Watches LatinKitten viewing her battle thread*

Enygma, she's going to know what you ate for breakfeast man.

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-04-04 01:44 PM

when was i viewing my battle thread?

i'd say U'RE WATCHIN ME.....jesus....nice try tryin to give enygma something to spit about.........cant belive some of these morons actually think that pic is me....especially when u did a super wack job in photoshop

Karl Merks 08-04-04 01:57 PM

How was it superwack? If it's fooled people, it must be semi-good.

Anyway, I saw you in Division A for 15-20 mins. Unless you were really interested in Kingz vs Vango...

Poppa Kap 08-04-04 02:51 PM

isit just me or does Flow Intelligent not do anything for the tournament?

JPoll 08-04-04 03:15 PM

^^^nice drop in lcb man...good stuff...

Pop Lotty 08-04-04 03:17 PM

^^^^^^^^^tru

Poppa Kap 08-04-04 03:21 PM

u plannin 2 drop soon Jpoll..i wanna peep it coz ill be out till friday...or probs sat

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-04-04 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Merks
How was it superwack? If it's fooled people, it must be semi-good.

Anyway, I saw you in Division A for 15-20 mins. Unless you were really interested in Kingz vs Vango...

i think that means U WERE WATCHIN ME FOR 15-20...actually it probably means i left my computer on,genius.........rofl

Vango 08-04-04 04:29 PM

Hey i resent that Kingz vs vango is a dope mathchup this week. maybe she was just checkin us out. lol

Karl Merks 08-04-04 05:53 PM

lol, that must've been it.

Anyway, I'm done with LattinKitten.

Ms. Get Gully 08-04-04 07:01 PM

DONT SEE NOONE ON HERE DOUBTIN I DAUGHTER HOZ...EVEN IF SHE ONLY HAD ONE SINGLE PIC.....

^^correct ya self you double decker chin havin broad...u posted my webpage up which has plenty of pix...but you seem to have to find one pic on there and resize it to make it look bad.... but umm....This picture he got of you just ruined it for ya girl;/

horribe picture.. no wonder why you got ya chin cutt off in the other picture thread and none of ya body showing...now your the one trying to say thats not you knowing that is you ;/

Karl Merks 08-04-04 11:45 PM

lmao, see.... everyone really thinks it's you.

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-06-04 07:43 PM

wow,this chick is a fuckin dumbass...she still aint catchin on

Pop Lotty 08-06-04 08:38 PM

lmao...shes slow...she better start postin them nudes...she has no future.

Enygma 08-07-04 12:05 AM

LMAO.....I just read LaitnKittens verse and it wasn't bad.....but she should really have tried using some real personals instead of making up fake ones. First of all, I never removed my pic. Second of all, I am from Philly, but I went to the army, came back to Philly, then moved outta the city. Ummm....I'd have to go back to her verse to say anything else.....nice drop though :thumbup: