RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who's ass got merked? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140792)

headgames 08-09-04 03:53 PM

Man, dont get me started cuz i can say a lot of shit bout america, but i dont like hatin so just stfu, n yo, watch the movie Bowling For Columbine, then you wont talk shit bout are country. :nono:

DV8 08-09-04 03:55 PM

carson that was lame .. :nono: ..."retarded pot leaf" thats weak.... :thefinger

headgames seriously dawg...im reppin da C don't be thinkin nothin..\/ \/
edit your post..n reread mine..lol

headgames 08-09-04 03:57 PM

listen, everyone, stfu this aint no fuckin chat thread, its a post so you can go to the battle and vote

ĬñŦë®ʼnÅŁ 08-09-04 04:48 PM

HeadGames ? ... You Know How Homo That Makes You Sound ? ... You Never Seen My Battles On Other Sites...There Are Only A Few On This Site That Are Decent ...

headgames 08-09-04 04:52 PM

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR BATTLES, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR GOOD OR NOT, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK BOUT MY NAME, SO JUST STFU AND VOTE

sry DV8, i musta miss read it or somtin

ĬñŦë®ʼnÅŁ 08-09-04 05:43 PM

You Sayin Other People Can Merk Me When You Never Seen Me Spit...You Wanna Talk Shit...Set It Up So You Can Be Silenced...

M-Eazy 08-09-04 05:55 PM

put that shit in yo sig, and hope someone clicks it and vote on that wackass battle....

man, some canada people are wierd :huh:

headgames 08-09-04 07:42 PM

Ummmm, internal, i never said shit bout your rhymes, and i never said people can merk you, so stfu

M-Eazy 08-09-04 07:45 PM

you keep saying "stfu", but no wun's listening, wut dat tell you asshole :huh: ?

headgames 08-09-04 07:51 PM

no ones listenin, no shit dumbass, there readin, n if no ones readin it, why did you reply, cuz you read it you dumb shit, maybe you meant to say no one cares, or somtin, so like i said STFU and get your shit straight aight?

For$akeN 08-09-04 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headgames
man forsaken, stfu, i dont want beef wit you, just chill, but listen, when i elevate my game ill give you a friendly challenge aight, keep reppin the big C

word couple months??????????

M-Eazy 08-09-04 07:55 PM

^you'se a dumbass...aiyo tho, how many votes did you get on that weak ass battle, did that loose come from that battle? *shakes head*...aiyo "STFU"...lol...asshole

For$akeN 08-09-04 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
^you'se a dumbass...aiyo tho, how many votes did you get on that weak ass battle, did that loose come from that battle? *shakes head*...aiyo "STFU"...lol...asshole

what?????????????????

headgames 08-09-04 07:59 PM

ye aight, couple months i'll take you forsaken..... N guys listen you to J dot, i'm not alkin shit anymore wit you, i dont wanna have beef, so yall stop beein immature, either vote, or dont say anything, im not tryin to provoke, dont say shit unless it's not gonna be negative, ok? just chill everyone, i dont want beef, lets all chill back and keep this shit cool aight, now listen, vote or dont talk shit, thank u, and no, i got my loss battling vs Trooper, and that battle you read, I'm up 2-0, now lets leave it at this, vote or dont talk.

M-Eazy 08-09-04 08:01 PM

forsaken i wasnt talkn to u