RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Raw Killa vs schema (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=141605)

-..Jono..- 08-24-04 05:05 PM

Voted For: schema

ight...

You both came with your own, but the way the flo wa sworking with the bigger vocab n direct punches..the other homie didnt do anything wrong, jus not enough..

Schema takes the vote, return the favor:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143713

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Cocaine 08-25-04 08:38 PM

schema ripped this kid.. i know u can come harder but i dont think u really had to with him... raw killa ur verse was ok but ur structure and flow was wack.. so schema wins by better punches and personals

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Kawn Flixx 08-25-04 09:20 PM

haha
schema takes dis
dis my fav line

its hard on the servers when someone gets 50 votes at the same time
come up with some new shit...you got damn near 50 posts with the same rhyme...
*****you did exactly what u said bout him

SICK

flow was on point too

punches stuck and left a dent too

just some brudal shit right here

you ILL BOI

don't quote dat in yo sig lol

but you take this
and dis NOT DR so don't waste time reportin it

~1~

raw killa 08-26-04 02:13 AM

yea bullshit dis aint dr...my fuckin whole verse was on point n his sry ass punches didnt leave no types of fuckin dents n e where im reportin u fuckin cheatin ass bitches
i kno damn dis is dr fuckers jus helpin out ya butt buddy so dis thread is closed u fuckin pussies r retarded fuck u all NO MORE FUCKIN DICK RIDIN DICK SUCKIN HATIN VOTES FROM CREWS OR HOMIES STR8 GODDAMNIT REAL FUCKIN HONEST VOTES IM REPORTIN UR SRY ASSES

schema 08-26-04 06:34 PM

go report it...first of all its not gonna get closed so cross that off your wish list...what will happen is theyll come in here and delete the unexplained votes (btw i dont know any of these people so you can get that "youre cheating" shit out of here)...then it will be another whole week of waiting for more people to come in here and vote for me...you can go report it if you want but if I were you id just quit bitchin and take the L...you lost fam accept it...

Rymin4eva 08-26-04 06:51 PM

This was feedback posted for raw killa

i think this goes to raw killa because he came stronger and he laid you out schema he had punches and personals i think he jus came stronger
schema was ok i think but i dont know it was alrite your verse was kind of ba d schema get better! to bad i cant vote but if i could raw would have it

schema 08-27-04 06:44 PM

^^herb...

Uppin for win........................

YuNg_GuN 08-27-04 07:20 PM

yo man shcema had it cuz of punches personals structure for both flow for shcema and shcema had good punches damn...

raw killa 08-28-04 08:18 AM

ha ha i dont care how long dis battle is open oly true explained real fuckin votes im sick of people like u thinkin u can gain a win dat easily walk on me peace uppin dis shit wun luv

schema 08-28-04 10:25 AM

youre just sick of losing...i didnt ask any of those people to vote for me...^uppin^

raw killa 08-28-04 01:17 PM

at least ur half correct.....im sick of losin cuz of hatin,dick ridin,cheatin fuckin losses....more than half da losses i have now should b wins but no all da hataz i got blacklisted....always voted against me.....dats why it so long 4 my open battles 2 b closed cuz no 1 except hataz n dick ridaz were votin in my battles....i aint fuckin stupid i wasnt born yesterday n i kno damn well im betta than half or more than most these fuckas on dis site or n e......i kno i got skillz i dont need people from here n theyre opinions u people on her en ur opinions mean shit 2 me.....so on wit this honest fuckin battle pussy.....wun

NoMercy 09-01-04 12:42 AM

Voted For: raw killa

tight shit for both but raw killa gets it for punches and flow and vocab everything but pretty close battle
v/rawkilla
return the favour in my battle between dapunchlineking in my sig thanks peace

schema 09-04-04 03:42 AM

vote motherfuckers...

konfuzed 09-04-04 06:10 AM

This was feedback posted for schema

THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN, DAWG... Lovin the "update ya monitor" line, yo... It's killa...

konfuzed 09-04-04 06:13 AM

^^uppin fa votes on this ill shit that these niggaz is postin