RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   White People Sayin "nigga" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=145950)

Abraxas 08-29-04 01:00 PM

^^ black plague Why you saying i'm wack!?!???!?!

lil C.A.L.I 08-29-04 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
im famous whateva nigga :laugh: thats a old pic got up dick face and i say as i please im a real gansta faggot with a rapsheet to prove it bitch most of you is pussy internet thugs cant even drive yet still in high school little boys and will never come to ny talking shit dont worry youll alaway a be the biggest gansta in canada and nebraska :laugh:

your a fucking faggot man instead of being online get smacked by dicks your good at it :nono:

ps empire we will ALL FUCK U UP QUIT TALKING YOUR SHIT BEFORE SHIT HITS DA FAN

J Summers 08-29-04 02:30 PM

I'm White...

no white person should ever use that word regardless of there hood aspects fuck that shit... white people dont deserve to use that word regardless if they where surrounded by black people there whole life....

Paris Hilton666 08-29-04 02:34 PM

I say nigga and Im cuban

The Black Plague 08-29-04 02:37 PM

Para i never said you was wack... quote me sayin you're wack

I have no beef with you, and i respect you so dont say im trash talkin you

SUCC MACOKK 08-29-04 02:49 PM

Im 50 50 so I dont know if I can say it. My momma is black and my poppa is white.

headgames 08-30-04 12:21 AM

No offense or none, but i hate when white people talk normal to eachother, but when a black guy comes around they gotta hit the ghetto swicth and start sayin shit like yo g money was crackin, I was kickin it wit my homedawgs at my crib last night, shit like that, then the black guy leaves and he's talking normal, honestly i hate that, you gotta be yourself, this the way i talk, my friend jason is black and i talk like this to him all the time, he always calls me nigga and i never say it back, would he be mad if I did, no but i just dont think it's right, even if white people got permision, it's still not right, but by the way, there was hardly any racism in canada it was mostly in the states so peeps here are really cool bout that word ne ways thats what i think

Klassic 08-30-04 12:29 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yea to that, they always gotta go all gansta when a black persons is around its like they tryin to impress us

Adam 08-30-04 12:31 AM

nigga nigga nigga nigga fuck you, im white

Klassic 08-30-04 12:34 AM

red bull shut the fuck up, why u gotta go like that, u think this is a joke. Thats a perfect example of white people disrespectin a nigga. I mean shit, u know thats racist and u gotta go and do a thing like that. Wut, u probably act like us thou red bull dont u. U probably wear baggy ass close and listen to 50 or any rapper. So dont fuckin disrespect us when u try to act like us.

Logic The Goonie 08-30-04 12:46 AM

*clears throat*

^^OWNED!!!! :evil:

M-Eazy 08-30-04 12:48 AM

this is gay and old...BLACKs who get mad off of WHITEs saying this is stuck into the 1950's...yea, and i am blakc

it depends on how they put it...if they say it to be a racial term, then theres a problem...but most of the time they say it just meaning dawg, or bro...so i dont care if a white person says it around me...just how they put it

get outta the 50's slavery shit people

M-Eazy 08-30-04 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LXDiesel
red bull shut the fuck up, why u gotta go like that, u think this is a joke. Thats a perfect example of white people disrespectin a nigga. I mean shit, u know thats racist and u gotta go and do a thing like that. Wut, u probably act like us thou red bull dont u. U probably wear baggy ass close and listen to 50 or any rapper. So dont fuckin disrespect us when u try to act like us.

i think red will merk you...just ignore him :thumbup:

Adam 08-30-04 12:51 AM

nigga nigga nigga nigga, shitttt 50 blows, pac blows, underground for life, sage franics!!! nigga nigga, fuckin fuck nigga nigga, god damn

WORDPLAYA 08-30-04 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genicide~
i dont understand it.. now im white.. and i have said "nigga" now i dont want any hate but i dont get it.. if "nigga" means brother or whatever then why cant white people say it now i can undertsand why people get pissed when "ger" is used but i mean if u can call eachother that whats wrong with me saying it... i know i probably dont understand but i would like to

why its kuz ya had us in slavery so 4 a long time
it was used 2 put us down so why would u wanna
say it now u kno dats how we gonna take it so just
don't say it