RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nelly? A wack rapper? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=146209)

Cocaine 09-01-04 04:36 PM

you know.. not that i think nelly is the best rapper in the world or anythign but u gotta stop rippin on him.. he making and selling money he got a record deal u dont.. same with Lil flip.. how can u diss soembody when u on a rap message board fo real.. they are good rappers u just gotta mix it up a little bit.. they dont gotta talk about popping nines and all that shit its ok for a rapper to go soft sometimes.. that doesnt amke them any less of a rapper.. so i dont think any of ya'll should diss em

selah david 09-02-04 03:25 PM

I think nelly is a very good rapper. Now if we started talking about him being a hip hop artist or an mc then I'd hav to say that he's whack. But as far as I'm concerned rap and pop music are synonymous with each other, so yeah, Nelly is the best rapper in the world. (lol)

Selah (think about it)
If you wanna know the meaning behind my signature then read "Most intellects do not believe in God" in the lyricist lounge.

Abraxas 09-02-04 03:59 PM

nelly doesnt rap good but he is ok i guess

Turnheads 09-02-04 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genicide~
you know.. not that i think nelly is the best rapper in the world or anythign but u gotta stop rippin on him.. he making and selling money he got a record deal u dont.. same with Lil flip.. how can u diss soembody when u on a rap message board fo real.. they are good rappers u just gotta mix it up a little bit.. they dont gotta talk about popping nines and all that shit its ok for a rapper to go soft sometimes.. that doesnt amke them any less of a rapper.. so i dont think any of ya'll should diss em

ahaha u put it straight! Genicides right u know.

distilled 09-02-04 08:39 PM

Nelly has fallen off, that eagle song thing, just was wack full stop.

I was likin Nellyville andCG but this album is gonna be the end of Nelly if he dont come out with summat good,.

Or i cud be wrong and this album might be good, he just released the wrong songs

CataclyzM-i-C 09-03-04 12:46 AM

NELLY...lmao...that nigga is GARBAGE...simple n plain...every1 from St Louis is fuckin WACK except for my nigga J Kwon...that nigga holds it down...hes fuckin thoro n he only 17...FUCK NELLY...soft ass bitch !

granmastr chi 09-24-04 08:50 PM

i think nelly is dope staight up

Pop Lotty 09-26-04 12:40 AM

Nelly is stepping his game up, on Rapcity he said 'I should move to Belair the way I Phillip Banks"...shit was hot.

untouchablekilla 09-26-04 10:11 AM

wack yup he wackWACK

J. Dubya 09-26-04 03:55 PM

Nelly is wack-as-fuck mayn...tha nigga sux-ass

Abraxas 09-26-04 07:19 PM

nelly is wack and he cant rap nuff nuff

Ras Tafari 09-26-04 07:26 PM

This guy isn't rap really,he's hip hop/pop. He had one or two decent songs back in the day but his new and mid length career shit is shitty and pointless.

Wicked One 09-26-04 11:13 PM

He is wack but then at times he is aight.....1

King Solo 09-26-04 11:16 PM

nelly is a fuckin bitch wannabe rapper.........................
not one song he's ever done has been remotely gud....................

Lyriclesolja 09-26-04 11:29 PM

I kinda liked Country Grammer and that song #1 but after that damn just damn.....Lame!!!!........Peayce