RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ~RV Top Stalkers {MUST poll and peep..}~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=150183)

50Cal. 09-18-04 09:02 PM

^my new homie :thumbup: anyways shes shook she declined the battle and shes ducking me dont make threads if you cant show and prove slut set it up yourself if you want really dont matter i will merk the shit outta you

distilled 09-18-04 09:09 PM

Empires the guy we love to hate, we all know

Get over it.

weerd

~Lady Fiya~ 09-18-04 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
shes ducking me dont make threads if you cant show and prove slut set it up yourself if you want really dont matter i will merk the shit outta you

i see i made my point clear, empire, i already whored you in battle, and put more than 20 lines in this diss, if i get you any more i'll actually feel regret! Plus, u set up the battle without my consent, fool.. i beat you once, i normally don't battle people more than once, only exception is MaNiPuLaTiOn, like i said i don't HATE you, i'm tired of you mentionin' my name every dayum day for no damn reason- why the hell am i always on your mind... You can't get over the fact that people like my work, and ey i never asked you to worship me or nuthin'.. Just watch what the fuck you say about me, especially when i'm not on-line.. get it right- i ain't scared of you.. if that was the case i woulda never battled you the first time, then put a LONG ASS diss like this one.. you got personal w/ me, don't expect me not to come harder on you!, and you're not God, i fear none.. holl@
~Lady Fiya~

50Cal. 09-18-04 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [~*Lady Fiya*~]
i see i made my point clear, empire, i already whored you in battle, and put more than 20 lines in this diss, if i get you any more i'll actually feel regret! Plus, u set up the battle without my consent, fool.. i beat you once, i normally don't battle people more than once, only exception is MaNiPuLaTiOn, like i said i don't HATE you, i'm tired of you mentionin' my name every dayum day for no damn reason- why the hell am i always on your mind... You can't get over the fact that people like my work, and ey i never asked you to worship me or nuthin'.. Just watch what the fuck you say about me, especially when i'm not on-line.. get it right- i ain't scared of you.. if that was the case i woulda never battled you the first time, then put a LONG ASS diss like this one.. you got personal w/ me, don't expect me not to come harder on you!, and you're not God, i fear none.. holl@
~Lady Fiya~

all that sounds sooooooooooooo tough but the fact is i had it in elevated with 250 posts to vote regulaur rules your ducking me and you suck fact remains i beat more vets this month then you even battled since you been here thats the truth and i will easily merk you notice how only dickriders i got beef with or co signing notice how the council aint in here?seems funny?thats cuz they know i will merk you easy and your too shook to accept you aint win i can just have strobe reopen that old battle but id rather not fuck your record up more and take a win id rather merk you like this a new battle no excuses

~Lady Fiya~ 09-18-04 09:22 PM

vets make a joke outta, you.. like i said i fear none- i called out every vet that actually comes on-line.. ain't none of them accept yet, if they were to, then you'd see.. like i said- you not God, i'm glad you got humble for a while- but your ego is fuckin' ridiculous NOW, E Looch set u in your place.. if i suck, then why battle me? Get ya head out ya ass.. It's not about a fuckin' record, i could give a shit about who you battled, if a vet called me out i'd battle them, you're not one, so shut up talkin' to me!

50Cal. 09-18-04 09:40 PM

^lmao im calling you out and i beat the shit outta 10 vets or more this month notice they quite theres a reason fo that only voice left is yours after i merk you you will probally leave and never come back cuz i will fucking expose you

~Lady Fiya~ 09-18-04 09:43 PM

^like i already exposed you, keep followin' me.. lol the only one left is me? rofl.. you're funny! lol

50Cal. 09-18-04 09:47 PM

^no your whacked and scared of me slut

~Lady Fiya~ 09-18-04 10:03 PM

^ego still speakin'! lol ..............................

Sean.C 09-18-04 10:14 PM

this is funny......shhhh everyone sit and watch

Sean.C 09-18-04 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Empires the guy we love to hate, we all know

Get over it.

weerd

lol i was first n-sight now its empire

or is it????????? ^<------------>^