RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Graphics Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153239)

schema 10-03-04 10:07 PM

werd to #2 thats a good idea...i think once you get your forum you should make a check-in thread where everyone posts an example of some of their best work and you can seed that way...

Keith Moon 10-03-04 10:08 PM

im in...If i can leanr brushes...and how ot make dope backrounds....

flow2crazy 10-03-04 10:10 PM

<====im in this thing

Hattrick 10-03-04 10:10 PM

brushes aint that hard, you can find alot of sites that have nice free ones. I really wouldnt use them unless you are going for an overall "dirty" feel to ya pic

schema 10-03-04 10:19 PM

howd you make the background in your sig without brushes...brushes are too important...they arent hard to use though at all...

-EXPLICIT- 10-03-04 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
werd to #2 thats a good idea...i think once you get your forum you should make a check-in thread where everyone posts an example of some of their best work and you can seed that way...

I agree.. everyone should drop one piece of work.. if not.. ill look at the sigs and determine the seedings..

If possible i would like to break it off into 4 sections..

N
S
E
W

and then sort it out like that..

one of the top seeds in each section to make it fair..
and then so on..

If its 4 battles in each section..

It will be

N
1 vs 4 TO winner of 1v4 vs winner of 2vs3
2 vs 3

S
2 vs 3

E
2 vs 3

W
2 vs 3

Then the winners of those 4 sections face of like so

NORTH winner vs SOUTH winner in Semi Final..

EAST winner vs WEST winner in Semi Final...

THEN

WINNER of N v S vs WINNER of E v W

and if we want a consolation round we can take the loser of the semi final battles...

-EXPLICIT- 10-03-04 10:30 PM

There will be 4 rounds..

Different Ideas for each Zone for some originality and so that you dont see 16 sigs of tupac in the first round..

Ive already made up the topics for the 4 rounds..

and Im just orignalizing them for each section.. it will be dope dont worry..

schema 10-03-04 10:30 PM

do you have a forum yet?

J Summers 10-03-04 10:33 PM

exactly but exclipit is on it but aare you gonn abe in the tournament not sure if i'm the ony one that feels this way but that might be unfair if you enter seeing how you makin the ideas and shti... but maybe not

-EXPLICIT- 10-03-04 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saaran
exactly but exclipit is on it but aare you gonn abe in the tournament not sure if i'm the ony one that feels this way but that might be unfair if you enter seeing how you makin the ideas and shti... but maybe not

Nope dont worry.. im not participating in the tourney.. I believe that since i do graphics I can definitely pick out which votes are retarded and such.. also.. I have some pretty good ideas..

and for Schema.. I have pmed strobe.. and hopfully we will get one set up soon, as we are getting more graphics heads to participate..

6 more spots left in the tournament... because 16 ppl is enough and its good for the setup of the tourney as well..

J Summers 10-03-04 10:47 PM

......Thats Golden.....

-EXPLICIT- 10-03-04 11:00 PM

Also too.. the tourney isnt going to be just sigs about various topics...

there r gonna b

CD covers
Posters
Ads
Various other things.. some related to rapverse.. some not..

illest_freestyle 10-03-04 11:00 PM

so when is it starting?

-EXPLICIT- 10-03-04 11:04 PM

When we get the forum for the tourney.. we will begin to have a sign in, where people who want to join drop a sig or some work they have done.. then the seeding process will take place after that.. and then we should have it off the ground..

other then that.. everything else has been set up for the tourney..

just need the seeding.. and then ill set up the battles once we get the forum..

granmastr chi 10-03-04 11:12 PM

check in........