RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   so zig zag? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158324)

OrEo da cookie 11-01-04 11:32 PM

ill take them out, those sigs aight........ i got you, man your my best friend ever

Nynth Degree 11-01-04 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I'm sorry, I meant to ask if that was a callout to me...

*looks at watch, taps foot* I'm waiting...

NewPort 11-01-04 11:33 PM

Yo Xclusive If You Dont Duck Nobody How Abotu You Battle Me In A Topical Seeings How I Am The Best Topical Head On The Site...

You Down To Battle Me.... Mabye Ill Even Come Outa Text Retirement And Battle You

Parallel 11-01-04 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPort
Yo Xclusive If You Dont Duck Nobody How Abotu You Battle Me In A Topical Seeings How I Am The Best Topical Head On The Site...

You Down To Battle Me.... Mabye Ill Even Come Outa Text Retirement And Battle You

iight but what crew are you in i wanna see if you will fill my missions for a.i...

Parallel 11-01-04 11:42 PM

o and newport dont force me i might end up battling carson and im writen a collab for willapeer and im battling thuglife gotta write my verse still iight but ill start tonight on my verse i got 20 min to start:D and i do duck not all the time tho...i aint afraid to lose tho..

Nynth Degree 11-01-04 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Xclusive...
and i do duck not all the time tho...

Case in point, I guess he's shook...

Parallel 11-01-04 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Case in point, I guess he's shook...

naw i aint shook i dont care who i battle

Nynth Degree 11-01-04 11:46 PM

Quote:
naw i aint shook i dont care who i battle

Yet you never cared to answer whether or not you were calling me out with that "blah, I'll prove it, get your ass in here"...

Parallel 11-01-04 11:48 PM

i was talking to thuglife....

OrEo da cookie 11-01-04 11:48 PM

a collab with willapear about what, i stop beefing with ya starting now, but i will do my rematch

Parallel 11-01-04 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
a collab with willapear about what, i stop beefing with ya starting now, but i will do my rematch

you still want a rematch when i clearly merked you?

Nynth Degree 11-01-04 11:50 PM

Quote:
you still want a rematch when i clearly merked you?

I'm pretty sure he just said that. You talk a lot of shit for being such a newb basher...

OrEo da cookie 11-01-04 11:53 PM

you did not murk me, tell everyone how many votes i had man, they were explained but you got strobe to d/q them vuz you said they were d/r

Parallel 11-01-04 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
you did not murk me, tell everyone how many votes i had man, they were explained but you got strobe to d/q them vuz you said they were d/r

no i didnt say they were d/r i said they were unexplained so he d/qed all of them accept 1...and 9th degree i aint a newbie basher...ive beaten a few vets and i could merk mike hawk and i have before...and carson ducked me...and thuglife and oreo made me merk them haha...

Parallel 11-01-04 11:58 PM

and im gonna merk quick witted aka myth aka to many...