RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV Party (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158731)

Parallel 11-03-04 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
dont make me put that pic thang of u in my sig. NEVER talk shit like that again, serious or jokes, leave Eazy out of that shit. werd

man eazy e is my favoright to...and thats weerd

VIvID 11-03-04 11:02 PM

who brought their PJ's ?????

none .................................................. ...............................
alright all the fellas downstairs all the ladies start strippin n follow me

Main 11-03-04 11:03 PM

so i watched a movie tonight and it was gayyy.
all bets are OFFFFFF. thank you,

ill game 11-03-04 11:03 PM

*picks up one of indephs rice crispie squares, takes a bite and slaps that fool across the face*

anxiety 11-03-04 11:04 PM

World Record... This just might be the first thread that has gotten to three pages and not exploded in to a beef!

FlowIntelligent. 11-03-04 11:04 PM

shrooms is cheaper than weed cuz they grow faster weed takes a while so the process is longer and time = money :thumbuo: plus shrooms dont fuck you up as long youre first time youll throw up though its an aquired thing

Parallel 11-03-04 11:05 PM

has anyone lit a fatty yet?

VIvID 11-03-04 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Man... I got like, 6 friends that have done them (not lightweights either)... And they say shrooms is crazy... Walls waving and shit, designs forming on your arms... That sounds fun :thumbup:

And why are shrooms so much cheaper then weed???

naw their not that bad at all u can have sum pretty bad trips off them tho....

i dunno around here its all the same price depends what the supply is like in your area i guess?

FlowIntelligent. 11-03-04 11:05 PM

no get it to 4 pages and see if theres beef

anxiety 11-03-04 11:05 PM

I heard shroom trip lasts 6-8 hours... Thats definetly longer than weed :thumbup:

Torch 11-03-04 11:06 PM

where the bitches, i got some pringles and some orange hi-c, i got the bootleg version of white chicks, has kobe bryant and mike jackson in the lead roles...

VIvID 11-03-04 11:06 PM

kay who got the weed

i need a joint b4 i hit up these rice crispy squarez

VIvID 11-03-04 11:07 PM

no beef this is a vegaterian convo only

beef buddys be gone or ill bounce ya outa my party biatttttttttch

FlowIntelligent. 11-03-04 11:07 PM

shrroms here arent that cheap anymore upstate NY isnt really the climate for them outside weather changes too much too fast but down south theyre more common and weed is also but good weed can only be found in other countries what you people smoke now has nothing on some green you can get in hong kong i went there a couple years ago for a senior trip and it was wild what they had over there one hit and i was higher than i have ever been you can make a blunt last a month with shyt you get from there they even have websites you can order weed from just gotta do research and go deep into the net to find it

anxiety 11-03-04 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIvID
naw their not that bad at all u can have sum pretty bad trips off them tho....

i dunno around here its all the same price depends what the supply is like in your area i guess?

All weed here is the same price (except the shitty swag of course)

Chronic, Hydro, Widow, Northern Lights (come to colorado if you think you smoked good northers) Blueberry, all $50 an eigth...

Shrooms is $25 an eigth...