RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Drugs are wack, nah layins? weerd... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158888)

Willa 11-04-04 11:48 PM

fluid u stupid dildo bitch of mine get on aim lol

Artemis 11-04-04 11:49 PM

^lol do you copy everything lady fiya does? ;)

Willa 11-04-04 11:50 PM

waht the fuck r u talkin about i had that first and she doesnt say dildo bitch me fluid and triple started that in our private sex chats lmao

fluidmoon 11-04-04 11:50 PM

yuuuuuuuu.......spul, i'm not a "druggy".......so lets get that str8 homey......i drink occasionaly,and i never said it didnt have lasting effects, of course this shit does, i'm saying, personal preference for doing this shit, and yes, most people grow out of it, but the effectrs are lasting....11

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:51 PM

lmao, you jus have a strong opinion when it comes to drugs man..
thats fine,...its your right...but its better then crack n cigerettes....

Elemental Soul 11-04-04 11:52 PM

a blunt wont kill u unless u do it excessively,like once every 2 weeks aint gonna do nutten

Artemis 11-04-04 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
waht the fuck r u talkin about i had that first and she doesnt say dildo bitch me fluid and triple started that in our private sex chats lmao

she asked someone to get on aIM, and you did too. but lol chil, I was j/p ;)

Artemis 11-04-04 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
yuuuuuuuu.......spul, i'm not a "druggy".......so lets get that str8 homey......i drink occasionaly,and i never said it didnt have lasting effects, of course this shit does, i'm saying, personal preference for doing this shit, and yes, most people grow out of it, but the effectrs are lasting....11

lol I didn't call you one. I was jus sayin' it's wack. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Artemis 11-04-04 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
lmao, you jus have a strong opinion when it comes to drugs man..
thats fine,...its your right...but its better then crack n cigerettes....

lol weerd to that.............

Willa 11-04-04 11:56 PM

oh ok lol.........

schema 11-05-04 12:26 AM

youre wack...drugs are ill...werd...

Ltizzle 11-05-04 01:07 AM

i agree with SPuL on this one drugs are wack......

schema 11-05-04 01:09 AM

drugs are wack...but weed isnt a drug...any drug that i do isnt a drug...you kids find yourselves some opium...crazy shit...

La Cosa Nostra 11-05-04 01:12 AM

Give me a fucking break man.. Spul you only live once bro.. Think about it, when were both old as hell, Ill be chillin in the retirement home telling stories about all the crazy shit I did when I got off guts n fucked up.. Robbin houses, smokin entire quarts in a few hours, goin through two bottles of bourbon in 1 night, gettin fucked off mezcal and scorin bitch after bitch..

And then Ill say, so what stories you got bro?
And you will say.. "Well... This one time, I ate too many vitamins and felt kinda dizzy.. So I went to sleep early.. That was pretty crazy"...

In the long run, who wins out ?

schema 11-05-04 01:13 AM

^^lmao...mezcal...the poor man's tequila...