RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RB's roster for the little site battle.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163475)

Quotient 12-02-04 05:06 PM

Nah. I'm not talkin to no mother fucker. RB doesn't even site battle. This was a favor to your site. But you wanna snuff it. So fuck it. We just won't battle. Doesn't bother OUR side.

Compose 12-02-04 05:07 PM

this rb vs rv thing is so dumb...werd

peace

Terumoto 12-02-04 05:07 PM

Man rb needs to get over themselves...

villagepimp 12-02-04 05:09 PM

I said it on page two.

RB will be arrogant.

You cant' have a site battle and host it on your site. That wouldn't work.

Quotient 12-02-04 05:09 PM

You are the ones giving us egos lol. Just leave us be. Seriously. Stop riding our coat-tails. Don't talk about us. Don't even look at the site. Damn. You kids are hung up in our jocks like sweat after football camp.

Terumoto 12-02-04 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
I said it on page two.

RB will be arrogant.

You cant' have a site battle and host it on your site. That wouldn't work.

^thats what I said...

every other site is "too herb" for them to battle on...

technically we could call it ducking... lmao

Vanja 12-02-04 05:11 PM

they need the ego boost....they know rb is better...so they wonna try and take out the better site to make themselves feel like they have talent lol

villagepimp 12-02-04 05:11 PM

I'm thinking that this is not a technicality... it's realism.

Ducking.

Quotient 12-02-04 05:11 PM

You don't realize that.. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT RV. AT ALL. Damn just stop trying to impress us and gain recognition. We could give a fuck. Even if you beat us we'd still call you wack. Cuz we don't care about you. Go play kinky titty fuck herb site battles with people on your level. PeaCE.

Born To Kill 12-02-04 05:11 PM

How'd I miss out on this?

villagepimp 12-02-04 05:12 PM

^^Reminds me of what holla-front said.

Pussies.

Quotient 12-02-04 05:12 PM

Ducking = a term a herb uses to con a vet into wasting their 10 minute lunch break on making a verse to crush them so bad that it is counted as their 10 sec. of fame in the eyes of all their peers. So keep at it lol. Prove my point.

Terumoto 12-02-04 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quotient
You are the ones giving us egos lol. Just leave us be. Seriously. Stop riding our coat-tails. Don't talk about us. Don't even look at the site. Damn. You kids are hung up in our jocks like sweat after football camp.

Its just that since we used to be one site, theres members that go on both, members that were on one and then changed etc.

we're not on ya dicks... Its just interesting to know whats goin on there..

you prolly dont give a shit about our site because we were the relaunched part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quotient
Ducking = a term a herb uses to con a vet into wasting their 10 minute lunch break on making a verse to crush them so bad that it is counted as their 10 sec. of fame in the eyes of all their peers. So keep at it lol. Prove my point.

I was fuckin round man chill :thumbup:

Ive got no beef with rb... except I dont agree with some of the fat egos over there..

villagepimp 12-02-04 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born To Kill
How'd I miss out on this?

by being Born To Kill... lol... waz good fam... I remember you from my days on RB when I still sucked.

Daz 12-02-04 05:14 PM

um.

Enough.

Not effect quo.

Me.
Enough