RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Do I know.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165565)

Phantom 12-12-04 02:34 AM

Fuckin End doesn't IM anyone these days.
[/as if i would know]

50Cal. 12-12-04 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Who were you?

Oh, and so all our banned members don't start this kind of retardedness.. I hope you all understand that I actually ban very few members. It's mostly our SuperMods that do the banning.

edit: Oh, and your sig is wack. That wasn't harsh.. lol

well you and your fag road buddy feeble came over here making freepost threads in the 100s so i whored yall back and you banned me so you are a fag im rvsassasin

The End 12-12-04 02:34 AM

I've never heard of you. But, whatever.

And Phantom.. tell me who you are first.

Phantom 12-12-04 02:35 AM

Talking to me nigga?
[/acting hard since it aint RB]

50Cal. 12-12-04 02:36 AM

Quote:
I've never heard of you. But, whatever.

And Phantom.. tell me who you are first.

give me your posts lets battle for them

Phantom 12-12-04 02:37 AM

Socrates :rolleyes:
You don't know me. :)

And BTW The Frowny Guy is young gadget who posted audios as a female and whatot.

AND fuck you for ending my double post streak. :(

The End 12-12-04 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I

lmfao.

Do posts really matter that much to you? Wow. Battle for them? I'm guessing you think 'text' is battling, right? I'll pass.. but you keep on doing you.. lol

(this kid pretty much sums up what every other rap site thinks of your members, so you all know)

But I still think yall are alright.

Phantom 12-12-04 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I

*holds up sign that says*

Will Ghost For The End. :hump:

Pop Lotty 12-12-04 02:38 AM

When you used to do text End?

The End 12-12-04 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Socrates :rolleyes:
You don't know me. :)

And BTW The Frowny Guy is young gadget who posted audios as a female and whatot.

AND fuck you for ending my double post streak. :(

ha ha.

Yo, Young Gadget was Pimp. Posting as that female in his own voice was classic. And actually, Socrates sounds somewhat familiar. Not sure if its from RB though.. .

L.E 12-12-04 02:39 AM

I used to be Gangsta One. You might remember me.

Phantom 12-12-04 02:39 AM

Quote:
lmfao.

Do posts really matter that much to you? Wow. Battle for them? I'm guessing you think 'text' is battling, right? I'll pass.. but you keep on doing you.. lol

(this kid pretty much sums up what every other rap site thinks of your members, so you all know)

But I still think yall are alright.

LOW BLOW!

Phantom 12-12-04 02:41 AM

Quote:
ha ha.

Yo, Young Gadget was Pimp. Posting as that female in his own voice was classic. And actually, Socrates sounds somewhat familiar. Not sure if its from RB though.. .

Yes i'm at RB as ...Socrates... but every time I PM you to take away the periods you ignore me.
Punk :(

The End 12-12-04 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
When you used to do text End?

2000-2002.

Then I took a break. In 2003 I started trying audio.. came out sounding only a little better than Sdizzle. So, it wasn't worth the time and I just kept writing (not text battling.. but writing lyrics) I've only recently began to start up again with the whole audio thing. I bought a new mic and shit, and have a few tracks done. Doesn't sound that bad. I'll probably upload them all sometime in January.

The End 12-12-04 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Yes i'm at RB as ...Socrates... but every time I PM you to take away the periods you ignore me.
Punk :(

You must not of read my anouncement..

What happened was, I had 95 PM's in my inbox. So, I said fuck it and stopped taking care of them. Since then, I deleted my inbox and have kept up to date with my PM's. PM me and I'll take care of it for you.