RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Death vs Chuck Low (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168499)

parasite 01-07-05 08:17 PM

upping..........

50hater_killer 01-08-05 12:32 PM

Voted For: Death

have to give this one to death he came harder and his flow was better and his pucnhes where harder and his opener-closure was better and he had better miltis.

DEATH

i will fry this nigga so bad it will make the vets say damn/
the only way you will be on the stage with me is as a hype man/

the show stops when i walk in cuz i am a show stopper/
i can eat this nigga like a candy bar or just discard his ass like the wrapper/

your digging yourself a hole thats six feet deep and i got the coffin/
dis dude gonna have a losing streak longer than the Dolphins/
10/10

CHUCK ur strucutre was hard to follow and ur lyrics was a lil hard to read
Why Is Yo Name Death...bitch U Dont Scare Me/i Can Assist U With My Skills Im Like Jason Terry/so Easily Lines Hit Me, Like Those Nine Did 50/i Spit So Sickly I Think Its Time U Get Me/but U Probly Aint Got A Dolla Ta Even Make A Purchase/dawg Im The Worstest,lets See If U Got A Heart After I Eat Off Ur Surface/thay Call U Death Cuz U Done Died To Many Times/wont Cha Give Up U Still Suck After Spittin Many Rhymes/i Eat Cha Up Like Battery Acid..nothin Left Skin Or Bone/ Before U Even Spit This Battles Over Trick I Win Go Home/i Make Ur Whole Family Run Like Thay Owe Me Crack Money/me An Yo Girl Blew Blunts Last Night..she Said Is That Chocolate...naw Thats Honey/i Mastered This Shit Like U Did A Crackpipe/ Disrespect Get Cracked Twice..see Now Thats Tight/ur Boys Were P.m.ing Me Talkin Shit But I Aint Worried/i Blow Your
7.8/10

hit up on my links peace

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

parasite 01-08-05 03:02 PM

thanks......upping

parasite 01-10-05 04:58 PM

upping..............

parasite 01-14-05 04:36 PM

upping................

parasite 01-15-05 12:07 PM

upping...............

parasite 01-17-05 02:49 PM

upping..........

parasite 01-18-05 05:36 PM

upping...............

parasite 01-21-05 06:38 PM

upping................

parasite 01-23-05 12:09 PM

upping...........

Also Known. 02-04-05 05:09 PM

blah blah blah blah thats all this battle is if your ready to battle someone better pm me DEATH and all show you what rap is about on a site like this Chuck Low knoes hahaha

Also Known. 02-04-05 05:11 PM

oh sorry i didn't leave an explanation death got this battle becouse of better structure Chucks shit wasn't even readabla and was very weak

dont feel special death this is more of a pitty vote im settin you up to knock you down

*Phantom* 02-04-05 05:12 PM

This was feedback posted for Death

just checking polls...................

parasite 02-09-05 08:02 PM

uppin/.////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Germ 02-10-05 10:14 PM

wow, not really much to say

Chuck low, looks like you threw that verse up, "wortest", use real words please, structure and flow, bad, hard to follow and read, you dont have to use capitals on every word.., yeah, rhyming wasnt bad thou, but you need to work on actually insulting your opponent with your punches and personals, 75% of your verse is just talking ranodomly, stay on topic, keep elevating thou

-Parasite, solid drop man, flow at times was a little incosistant, but overall, punches hit harder, were better thought out, second line was my fav, bout the choc. bar, ahah, good stuff, just work on flow a bit more maybe add some multis, closer was a little weak, but didnt need that much of a strong one, good job, keep elevatin....wird

vote: parasite