RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem "The funeral" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170263)

lil critter 01-06-05 02:18 AM

dudes knows how to sell ill give him that. i jus hope he goes back to his lyrical stuff like infinite. i love listenin to his shit but theres no comparison between encore and the slim shady lp. its just not as raw anymore.

(X)eed 01-06-05 04:20 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ shut the fuck up kid ur fukin wack fuk up......man wat u mean............... yo read the title its kalled a fukin persona .... i hate it wen fukin ppl post shit like that....fuk up its all about his persona and how he wnts 2 sell shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 me encore is dope dnt dizz it................

(X)eed 01-06-05 04:24 AM

YOU FUKIN NEWBS ARE FUKIN GETTIN ON MY NERVES GET THE fukin point hes a dope rapper.......let him b u fukin fagz...................................... NO Beef aiight if its any vets alias but FUK UP

GKillaz05 01-06-05 09:25 AM

Yo, this is goin to be mad hot!! I cant wait for this to come out so I can buy it! X your right people sayin Encore is whack are retards. That’s all – stay up.

McPeeJay 01-06-05 09:48 AM

hmzz thats interesteing

(X)eed 01-06-05 06:54 PM

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some feed back homies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A-grade 01-06-05 07:15 PM

I dunno......if his lyrics and tracks have been going downhill (especially on that whack Encore) then what makes you so sure it will be good?

Immense 01-06-05 07:23 PM

eh..didnt he say its all of his old stuff...apart from the 3 funeral tracks....and the dre produced track?.......so it will be stuff we've already heard....be like a compilation..ive prolly gt all the songs already...so wont be nuthin special..

Kawn Flixx 01-06-05 07:23 PM

you niggas are tweakin..eminem is a hot rapper..he never did anything "whack"
nas better then him,but I'm not just sayin that cuz I'm black..
but Eminem is dope as fuck and never went downhill..
I bet if you put em's encore album and made it come out of fab's mouth..
then I bet you fab will be so called hot

Compose 01-06-05 07:29 PM

^i disagree...i thought encore was wack the only song i listen to is toy soldiers, the rest are mediocre he has fallen downhill...i liked everything he put out before encore...hes basically trying to switch to a style that he cant perform because of the image he already laid out to his fans in the past...

smokedout05 01-06-05 08:48 PM

dont this sound a little too much like 2pac reinventing himself as makavelli

lil critter 01-06-05 10:32 PM

^ in a way but i really think he jus wanna be himself now and put to rest all the other shit. and xceed u need to calm the fuck down i never said dude was whack i jus said his old shits better and u call me a newb but ive been on here longer than u have by a few months. jus cuz i dont post as much as u u needa jus calm the fuck down smoke some herb and relax wit me dawg...im in that nice calm relaxed state right now man try it. and fuck that no beef if its a vets alias stand up for what u wanna say man dont bow down to no man fuck that.

anxiety 01-06-05 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
you niggas are tweakin..eminem is a hot rapper..he never did anything "whack"
nas better then him,but I'm not just sayin that cuz I'm black..
but Eminem is dope as fuck and never went downhill..
I bet if you put em's encore album and made it come out of fab's mouth..
then I bet you fab will be so called hot

Exactly, if you put Em's Encore lyrics in Xzibits mouth or something, yall would think Xzibit is dope as fuck... But when it comes to Em, he sucks, right???

But :nono: to Nas being better than Em...

OrEo da cookie 01-06-05 10:52 PM

^^nas is better but i ould lke to her this

Element 01-08-05 01:14 AM

He def. aint as good as he used to be when he was rising to the top. I think he sorta reached his peak in rap. Hes already been to the top and is slowly drifting. Dont get me wrong, hes a fuckin genious and maybe even a rap legend but hes lyrics could use some work. I was personally disappointed with Encore with an exception Like Toy Soldiers, and Mosh...It wasnt anything special. But who knows...he COULD, end up commin back this this new album ya'll are talkin bout and get back in the game...less pop more rap. an thats werd.