RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV Mixtape.. anyone interested? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171065)

*DipSet* 01-10-05 03:00 PM

ya id like a copy of this man i like it a lot id sport a copy.

and i sort of got a friend with a store that sells mixtape CD's that i could push it to and see what hethinks about it.

So strobe get at me and ill see waht i can do for the mixtape cause i cant do audio but i can song write

Force. 01-10-05 04:26 PM

If i had Audio, I'd do it.. but unfortuantely i dont. I'll get a copy of it though, probably will sell it to other people.

K.ontroverz.Y 01-10-05 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
It's the kind of mixtape where the PEOPLE of RV make the executive decision... (even though I get final say.. BIAAATCH)

no, then you have certain requirements to vote. thats some bullshit. I seen your mixtape line up. they all your boiz. Mayn. You may have more talent but Experience i have alot more. ive co owned a couple labels in my time. one with my bro. then he got locked up. i pushed mixtapes. i know how they are sappost to be made. And that my friend. is not how they are done.

Adam 01-10-05 07:02 PM

word, if this shits free....i want a copy

unforsaken 01-10-05 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy
no, then you have certain requirements to vote. thats some bullshit. I seen your mixtape line up. they all your boiz. Mayn. You may have more talent but Experience i have alot more. ive co owned a couple labels in my time. one with my bro. then he got locked up. i pushed mixtapes. i know how they are sappost to be made. And that my friend. is not how they are done.

simple. give it a different name than rapverse mixtape vol. 1 so it won't be confused with phenom's since he's been already looking at doing one since sept. nothing wrong with having more than one mixtape being released. the more the merrier.

Mask Murderous 01-11-05 02:33 PM

^ I agree, having his bwoys on the line up for this mixtape is completely stupid.

Nynth Degree 01-11-05 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
So I was listening to someone's song on soundclick and that got me thinking. Would anyone be interested in doing a RV mixtape? I have a stack of cdr's sitting around.. If there is enough interest, I'd be willing to take submitted songs, burn them to cd and mail them out to RV members who want a copy, most likely for free.. Is this something people would be interested in?

I'm down...strobe you wanna collab on a track?

Mask Murderous 01-12-05 03:14 AM

^ HE DOESN't RAP.

BTW... most vets have left this site & yes CALI should be banned by popular demand & being in almost the reason why people are leaving, fucking stupid idiot.

Pleim 01-12-05 03:46 AM

i dont get it..

Magic5 01-12-05 02:05 PM

All i know is i wanna get a copy of this beast.

TeamOne 01-12-05 09:39 PM

isnt this like the 3rd attempt at a Mixtape??????? yea, ill take a copy, and drop somethin to submit i guess...... maybe a collab, but i think u should be able to be on more than one track..... cuz u know people like seventhird and Triple N, etc... have dropped enough dope shit already to take up a whole cd on their own..... u should do like a limit of bein on 3 or sumthin i think

Willa 01-12-05 09:42 PM

i want a free cd lol

Nynth Degree 01-12-05 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask Murderous
^ HE DOESN't RAP.

I'll let strobe tell me that, thank you :thumbup:

Artemis 01-12-05 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
if it's an RV mixtape then it needs to be an RV mixtape...not that bullshit Pheno got goin on in SONGS...that shit's a joke...

^weerd to that.

lol @ Strobe wit the "lol" smiley, never seen that. :)

and weerd to Cali should be banned by popular demand

and weerd, I'll drop a track on it. I still am active in the audio forums only now. weerd... pc

Nynth Degree 01-12-05 09:50 PM

^SPuL will be featured on Sinner's new track:thumbup: