RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Game-The Documentry full review (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171261)

MC IgGY 01-23-05 11:52 AM

lol, yea he is reppin da west coast like crazy
nice avator ^^^

(X)eed 01-24-05 05:07 AM

fuk we only recently herd the fukin single nationwide....it jus cameout............fuk dat....................................so far dope album well shud b.............

Overdose 01-26-05 08:54 PM

I never copped the album yet, but im prolly gonna next friday, I heard "How We Do" though, jus flippin through Rap Basement, peeped it, shit was hot. But im gonna cop it for sure, if not next friday, on the first of the month.

-RKS- 01-28-05 05:53 PM

shits nice envy me is a dope track still cruising is nice to, i unno i aint bought it yet but my freind did, the dvd that comes with it is pretty coo to mos-def worth a peep

N.Tavarez 01-28-05 06:51 PM

only thing i dont like is he come of as a groupie a lil bit.....plus he says mases name in like 4 songs (??)

MC IgGY 01-28-05 08:54 PM

yea, it does say mase a lot, does he got beef wit him?

...Voke... 01-31-05 02:02 PM

hes the best one from G-Unit

is westcoast but with some substance and flava........

M.C. Streak 01-31-05 03:24 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he is. i so want this album.

Klutch 01-31-05 04:01 PM

Album of the Year...

Hands down..

YuNG TiLT 01-31-05 04:28 PM

i got this shit the first day it came out, hella tight, nice mixture of beats and i like that little kid on number 11, cussin out that asian lady, lmao

hands down new artist of the year & album of the year

W/S werd

Sick. 01-31-05 05:43 PM

Yo, i got tha Game C.D bumpin right now and its hottttt ... im talkin top 5 c.d.s of tha year (o4-o5) 'start from scratch' is tha hottest track for sure but the whole album start to finish is ill ... yall gotta cop this shit .. peaCe

Klutch 01-31-05 07:37 PM

Man damn yeah i agree Start From Scratch is the hottest track on the album.. I was tellin my friend about that 5 minutes ago and lettin him listen it... shit is hot..

DQ 02-06-05 04:51 AM

I've been bumpin this CD non-stop, the beats were dope as was expected of course and he definately has his flow on lock throughout the whole thing. There's a nice mix of different types of songs: more laid back and then more aggressive...Liking that...As for my favo songs, I can't actually decide...Here's my list (not in a specific order)

Runnin'
Start From Scratch
Dreams
Like Father, Like Son

and so on...

GBless 02-09-05 12:10 AM

this shit is a classic..whos wit me???

Compose 02-09-05 02:46 PM

^im not...cuz its not a classic

if you want classic move back to old school like i did

because how the mainstream is now...theres no such thing as classic anymore
im not saying this album isnt dope...but its not as good as life after death,illmatic,almost all pac albums,etc.

peace